Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts   JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Ok I was thinking. Instead of cutting the air brake on the Bar 10 why not leave it, then totally overhaul the internals like you would a Tokyo Marui VSR. Then you could have a super powerful sniper that is virtually silent.

OR: What would happen if you cut off all the air brake? Would it make the gun more powerful than just cutting half?
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts   JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Good question... I will try it when I do the mods. I will test it at half and then cut it all the way off and see if it is even higher fps / louder.

This will be an interesting experiment. Now I just need to get some time to shoot the JG over a chrono and take a bunch of pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts   JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 pm

Are you sure? Once you cut it you can't go back. I was more asking a rhetorical question but if you want to try it, what ever. (But you probably have a job so at least you would have the moola to fix it. Unlike me who has spent it all on my SPR M16. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts   JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JG Bar 10 Upgrading New Thoughts
Page 1 of 1