Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sacramento and surronding.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralMDBK
Private
Private
GeneralMDBK

Sacramento and surronding. Empty
PostSubject: Sacramento and surronding.   Sacramento and surronding. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:48 am

I'm looking for anybody interested in playing airsoft around the sacramento area. we don't have any tournaments that i hear or know about but have arranged with people in the are to be able to use some medium/large fields. please reply if interested! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento and surronding.   Sacramento and surronding. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 pm

You may want to try and get in contact with some teams in the Monterey area, and see about using or renting the MOUT site on old FT.ORD, it wasn´t called Impossible City for nothing Very Happy

A little tip if you should happen to be aqble to use it, USE THE SEWERS, they come out in some of the most unusual places, like in the middle of the Church.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMDBK
Private
Private
GeneralMDBK

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento and surronding.   Sacramento and surronding. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:27 am

thanks man. I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento and surronding.   Sacramento and surronding. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm

hey i mtwelve so you prob wont let me in but im hella seriousdin airoft and i live in danville wich is like and hour away from san fransisco and have been looken fro a team forever
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento and surronding.   Sacramento and surronding. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:43 pm

sorry ment serious about airsoft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento and surronding.   Sacramento and surronding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacramento and surronding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Individual States' Airsoft :: General State Discussion :: California Airsoft-
Jump to: