Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

playing field problem

Go down 
+3
M14 double-taps
pasniper21
l96sniper360
7 posters
AuthorMessage
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

playing field problem Empty
PostSubject: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:20 pm

say that me and a couple of other friends were going to airsoft in the forest behind my house. You all know by now that i have a sniper rifle, but my friends don't they all have g36's, m16's, thompsons, etc. you get the point. My question is, would it be fair to them if i have a sniper.
there guns are electric

Last edited by l96sniper360 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Are their guns electric or are they spring?
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:06 pm

Yes. If you use the correct tactics, you can be wwaaaayyyy over-powered, and easily pick them off one by one. Or, you can take a lousy shot or be pre-maturley detected and be easily overrun. Its all in the way you play my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 am

I mean if you use it to its full capabilities then you could easily win. If you try to go all pop culture sniper you don't stand a chance. I think it's fair though.
Back to top Go down
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:30 pm

i just don't want to get them mad or anything because some of them have really bad sportsmanship, you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm

get them mad about what,it is totaly fair. Also if they use good tactics they will get you just as easily as you get them.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 pm

im not trying to brag or anything but im at least one hundred times better than them they just think there super awesome because they got real metal automatic airsoft guns for the first time
( oooooo ahhhhhhhh, how special)
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:48 pm

i think they should just compensate for there being an opposing sniper...today at team practice we did 2-1 snipers vs. me and my JG M-4 and the snipers wernt at a advantage at all...good times
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:32 pm

I agree with everyone else. It sounds as though you're all even gun-wise. If it were you with a nice sniper rifle versus your friends who were carrying $30 pump shotguns, that'd be one thing. But since you're all even in that sense, so what if they have bad tempers? They have just the same opportunity as you do to get each other out. If they get upset because you keep beating them, tell them it's not the gun, it's their low skill-level Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:16 pm

ok, thanks
Back to top Go down
panaboard
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:09 am

Field tactic is more important no matter you own a sniper rifle or any AEGs. Perhaps you equip a scope, it will only confine your vision and shall not provide you with much advantage. if your enemies found where you were first, they took you down by approaching you closer and quicker while you still searching them in the scope view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing field problem   playing field problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing field problem
Page 1 of 1