Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!

Go down 
+12
sniper tact
silent--likethenight
Satan
pasniper21
lonesniper24
djstasevich
kkoerber
Gracie
Lone Wolf
slob212
killyouno5
Tasada
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 am

Can't wait to finally get back on the field. I don't know about you guys but I prefer not to play in the Winter.

A few reasons:
Could potentially cause complications with my gun/sidearm (I've heard that gas guns can have problems in cold)
I get A LOT of snow in my area of Colorado
Above all else, it's just really really cold.

I'm finally getting warmer weather though and that means I'll start playing again and I'll be more active on the forum. Wish you guys the best of luck with your airsofting in the spring as well.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 am

Hey how far are you from denver?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:15 am

Starting up ???

For us it never stops !!! All wesather players !!! Laughing To each their own.

Gas and Cold weather donīt mix, even if you heat your gas. Other than that, every day could be a game day for us. Next game in little mor than 3 weeks, Hope we have 4 Ft of snow, and -20 degrees. The BBīs sting like a Hornet bite at those Temps Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:46 pm

I can get a call right now and be playing airsoft the next hour. So I can say I'm a all season player
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:00 pm

I don't like playing in the snow just because my guns never perform to teh best of there ablitys. Although I have used a sniper in the snow and that is very fun. Altough I do still play in the winter, just not as much mabey every two weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 pm

the snow doesnt really bother me to much so i still play in winter but not as much as i do in the summer
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Solution, play indoor if you live in the plains or up north.

I live in N. GA so temparutures stay moderate during the winter, around 60 in the peaks and hi-20's at the record lows.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:56 pm

problem, delaware has only one feild that I know of and delaware forum knows about, and its outdoor. WHich is fine cause I love outdoors so much more. How do I know what indoor is like, well I know what cqb is like this place I play( not the feild) is an out door cqb. Not liek paintball kind of cqb, but its has walls of brush that you can not go through so it is effectivly an office building.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 pm

I know of a place in colorado springs it is cbq only it is like a 2 hour drive from where I live.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm

I look for abandoned office buildings. Typically we have no problems getting permission. Because all of the utilities, such as gas, electricity, and water are shut down. So there is virtually no threat of fire, and you can't fall down a elevator shaft because you wouldn't be able to open the doors without power...unless you somehow wedged a crowbar.

When we get to use buildings that are really dark on some levels due to shade, we borrow off a few generators from team members and set up garage lights in the dark areas.

We rarely play on multiplex buildings though. the highest building we found was a old office park building that had multiple conjoined offices in via back hall way entrance. It had one elevator that was of course locked down, and a single landing stair way. It was a lot of fun too.

Be warned...stairways are hot spots for fights.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:45 pm

acutally I just rembered we might of found an abandend factory or warehouse. My friends (sniper tact) are looking into it I guess cause it is nere them. But I was hoping to have an assult on it because it is deep in woods from what they tell me. So I think it be cool liekt o pop out of teh woods and storm it.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Just get permission first. And make sure it IS in fact abandoned not a auxiliary building for a company.

You need to confirm with your local police, inform them your playing there, and also the site owner...if you can reach them.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Yea that is what my friend is doing or something liek it. I think he is going to ask his communinty consul or somethign of that nature. But yea we definantly want to look into it first.
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 pm

I love playing in the snow!!, btw where are you in colorado, close to good skiing? I love snowboarding, maybe more than airsoft, sorry guys, I've been boarding since i've been 3 years old, alot longer then i have been playing airsoft. Next winter I going to aspen, copper mt., or norther california on a snowboard trip with my dad.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 pm

I live a couple of hours from alot of the big ski and snowboard resorts and stuff but I have only went skiing for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 am

yea I live near boyne mt. and boyne highlands, and since I go to school and get over a 3.5 gpa, I get a free season pass to boyne resorts, that means BIg sky and many others too!
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah, it is which is a good thing just it will come a little later in the year for me, still need to get all set up and stuff but after that I will probably end up doing it all year, outdoors in the spring,summer,and fall in the winter if I get brave enough I will play outdoors, but probably CQB during those months.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am

I consider myself seasonal. I played a few matches over the winter. Even if it was less then regular. I would love to find an old warehouse to do CQB.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Ha seasons ending for me and Paintball woodsball scenario team to be exact is startin up again. Although Ill still be playing some, right now is when I buy new guns upgrade my own and do training more than games.
Back to top Go down
silent--likethenight
Private
Private
silent--likethenight

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 am

I play with gracie and also am having a hard team with the lack of airsoft community in DE, we are hoping to get a team together but I have doubts there will even be many teams to play against.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:06 am

silent--likethenight wrote:
I play with gracie and also am having a hard team with the lack of airsoft community in DE, we are hoping to get a team together but I have doubts there will even be many teams to play against.

I thought I would have trouble finding a team to, well I just gave up, killyouno5 and I made one. Then I was looking around on http://www.google.com/firefox/ (best place in the world and yes I use Firefox) I searched "Colorado airsoft teams" and I found a Co. Airsoft Forums page and there are a lot more teams then I ever thought were in Colorado, only thing is most of the fields are CQB not outdoors which I prefer more.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 am

Sorry for the double post but this is for you silent--likethenight

http://forum.delawareairsoft.com/

Just ask people around on there and you can find other teams I bet to play against or join.
Back to top Go down
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:36 am

I've played one match in the cold and I couldn't feel my fingers halfway through the match. Other than that it was pretty fun (even though I couldn't feel myself firing). I probably wouldn't do it again though.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Silent Im in Bucks PA if you wanna play talk to me Team Warpigs is local. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:37 pm

SIlent, I already told you that there are people in DE, it may only be 4 teams but they are still there. Lonesniper I did what you did and found Airsoft DE, its not the greatest airsoft sie but I still introduced myself and found out about that there where no sactioned feilds in DE. But lucky for me and Silent, Poco loco lets you play airsoft there. So thats where we plan to play, in the summer, because my friends house (Snipertact) is simply amazing in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!   Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Season Starting Up Again!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next