Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Lets keep it organized here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Lets keep it organized here Empty
PostSubject: Lets keep it organized here   Lets keep it organized here Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:06 pm

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

Its looking great so far, I just want to ask everybody to make sure to TRY to keep your comments relative to the given subject of the thread.
This will save moderators a lot of time.... and will help keep the forums enjoyable and easily read. study
cheers That being said let the posting begin cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets keep it organized here   Lets keep it organized here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:03 am

I have two things I'd like to add to your comments:

1 - Please try to remain calm, understanding, and respectful to ALL other users, at ALL times. Too many times in airsoft forums, forum moderators are too lenient with allowing users to be disrespectful and hurtful to other members, which only ends up hurting the forum's reputation and leaving the members feeling negatively about the site/sport.

2 - Please speak proper english. That doesn't mean you can't make grammatical or spelling errors, just try to stay away from careless typing or what's known as "leet" typing. "Leet" typing is, for example, something like "Wow! U Just got PWND. STFU!" It also includes using numbers in place of letters: 1t m4k3s 1t v3ry h4rd t0 r34d 4t t1m3s. Please refrain from using this type of language.

Just my two cents. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Lets keep it organized here   Lets keep it organized here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Lets all (b/c I too am guilty) pay a little more attention to this! Saying something off topic and saying something that is simply meant to be funny are two different things. If you wish to write a joke on a post please pair it with a response that ADDS to the given topic.

This is not only harmful for the person looking for answers to a thread, it is also harmful to this sight and we are ALL part of this site. If somebody were to search for a given question, be led to a thread on this forum, and read through it for answers... I highly doubt that person is looking for a laugh. If they were discouraged by this they would as a result have a bad image of this sight. We can still joke around, just try to keep it relative to the topic at hand and tied to a constructive post.

In the lounge this is not so much of a problem...
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets keep it organized here   Lets keep it organized here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets keep it organized here
Page 1 of 1