Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

hitguns.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:02 pm

should I order from this website? what do you think?
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:12 pm

i have never heard of this site before but they have good guns but they seem a little over priced
Back to top Go down
Theguy09
Private
Private
Theguy09

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:58 am

This site can be more trouble than it's worth, all sales are final, hard to contact, and generally overpriced. But they do have a excellent inventory and ship relatively fast.
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:50 pm

I bought my JG bar10 from here and they were the cheapest (incuding shiping). My gun was at my house in 7 days but I had no comfermation if they sent it or not so it was a surprise when I walked up to my door. Also I have no problems with it so I have no clue about returns (I looked in the site for customer service and the link is nothing).
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Hey i bought a G&G AK47 wood from this site and recieved it within 7 days though they did not warn me that they were sending it. heres what the G&G AK47 wood has to offer
AK-47 assault rifle by G&G
G&G, has a reputation of having high quality metal bodies, and They come shooting from the factory around 330-350fps (.20g bb's) stock. This AEG come with one-piece outer barrel, realistic field striping, Realistic bolt and gas piston, Steel compenstor, steel rear sight, wood stock, wood handguard

Features

* Length: 890 m/m Capacity: 600 rounds
* Width: n/a
* Velocity: 340 fps
* Height: n/a
* Hop Up: Yes
* Weight: Approximately 3200 g
* Auto/Semi Auto: Yes
* Blowback: No
* Power Source: ELECTRIC - Rechargeable Battery
* Material: Steel / Magnesium / Zinc / Aluminium

* *Full metal construction
* *Realistic bolt and gaspiston
* *Realistic field stripping
* *Steel rear sight
* *CNC machined one piece outer barrel
* *Hi-capacity buttstock
* *600 rounds hi-cap magazine
* *wood stock,and handguard set

its a beautiful gun and it works aweseomely.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:59 pm

excuse me for saying snipergockey, but that post hit me as more of a salespitch for the AK47 than a review for the website. It is irrelevant, however, because I have decided not to order off of this site any way. regardless, thanks for all of the input guys!
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 am

Well i highlighted the information from the G&G AK47 wood and copied it and pasted it to this page so you have my deepest apologies sir. it will not happen again, but i just wanted to show you the info of the gun i bought from this site. sniperGokey out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hitguns.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: hitguns.com   hitguns.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hitguns.com
Page 1 of 1