Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Stepping it up another notch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wymansailor1
Private
Private

Stepping it up another notch Empty
PostSubject: Stepping it up another notch   Stepping it up another notch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Hey guys. Ive just purchased a KJW M700, and ive read the reveiws some say the rifle shines and is amazing. While others say youd be better off throwing rocks. But I bought one knowing id be upgrading it, wanted something that i could build up and be proud off the weapon it could become. However every where ive looked they say what upgrades to get but not where to get them. Im looking for a 6.01mm Tightbore barrel at the very least. Any info on what specific upgrades, and where to find them would be much appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Stepping it up another notch   Stepping it up another notch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Really with a gas rifle in my opinion the only flaw is the fact that they are inconsistent, they already have a huge barrel(650mm in most cases), so you don't necessarily need to grab one right now.

I would get a HPA/Co2 regulation system and tap your mags for use with them. You will improve your accuracy greatly.

Cold Shot C02 system: https://www.magnumbb.com/Cold_Shot.php

Right Hook HPA system: http://righthookfabrication.googlepages.com/hpasystem

I have not shot a KJW M700(I have seen them though), but from the few Tanakas I have shot they all would be great guns with just a new gas system.

sticks
Back to top Go down
TheSniper
Private
Private
TheSniper

PostSubject: Re: Stepping it up another notch   Stepping it up another notch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Here is a web site for a inner barrel. It has a 6.00 barrel. That is the smallest ive ever seen!!!!!!http://www.edgicustom-usa.com/
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Stepping it up another notch   Stepping it up another notch Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:24 pm

eeee i would not get the 6.00 barrel its TOO small because bb are never the same size and if 1 get throu the sifter you have a junked barrel on you hands.
Back to top Go down
wymansailor1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Stepping it up another notch   Stepping it up another notch Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:47 pm

yea ive heard bad things about getting a barrel that tight. 6.01mm seems to be small enough but id prob go for like the 6.03mm. Ive been shooting it quite a bit these past few days and its amazing. powerful omg is it powerful. but once in a while u get these wild shots that just go where ever. which is why i think the tighter barrel will make a big difference then get a hpa system for better consistency
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping it up another notch   Stepping it up another notch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping it up another notch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Sniper's Nest :: Sniper Rifle Upgrades/Modifications-
Jump to: