Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What would you guys do?

Go down 
+4
Gracie
M14 double-taps
AFU
unitsniper02
8 posters
AuthorMessage
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

What would you guys do? Empty
PostSubject: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 pm

So my spotter came to my house to practice. We went to some local woods to try out my new homemade ghillie suit. So the ghillie suit worked out great, and i decided that ill use it for summer and make another. So we came home and put are stuff down and a while later i saw a deer tick (according to my friend). So i was like o sh** so i was wondering what you guys do about ticks and other things?
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Two things you can do about ticks. When we go back packing (My dad and I) and a tick is found, we either use a pair of tick pliers, or we burn it off with a match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:58 pm

IMHO burning thoseB****rds is the only true way to kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 pm

For the whoel, not getting lime desease from deer ticks I am on a pill thinggy. I got it for another reasonI don't need to say but one of the side affects is it helps prevent lime dease. I got it form a skin docter, I forget what they are called sorry.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:18 pm

A dermatologist?

I got a tic infestation in my house last summer(stupid cats). You can buy a spray that kills them and keeps them away, however its not that great when you inhale it so you need to get everyone out of the house for a day or so. But I haven't gotten them since. These weren't dear tics so I don't know if it will work correctly, I would ask google honestly.

sticks
Back to top Go down
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Ok thx im not that worried about ticks that much i just gotta prepare better...wear my under armour underneath, wipe down clothing or shake out ghillie suit, and finally take a shower (really because ive gotten rashes like crazy for poison oak)

Thx
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 pm

or go ti wal mart or dicks and get some anti tick spray and load yourself with it
Back to top Go down
sniper tact
Private
Private
sniper tact

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:40 pm

i eat sum meat or sumthin cooked in garlic the day be4 a big airsoft event, that works...
Back to top Go down
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 pm

does that actually work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
sniper tact
Private
Private
sniper tact

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 pm

in the summer, i got kinda sick of the ticks, and i heard about the garlic method, so wen u sweat, or after sum time, the garlic will slowly leak out your pores, i personally use it and think its very effective, i have no ticks if i eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys do?   What would you guys do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you guys do?
Page 1 of 1