Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Allies Dieing?

Go down 
+8
slob212
M14 double-taps
mgunner564
kkoerber
Gracie
Lone Wolf
AFU
lonesniper24
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Airsoft Allies Dieing? Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:25 pm

It seems to me, every time I log on and stay on (which is pretty much all day) somebody gets on about every hour or so, I noticed when I first joined the place was full all the time, always somebody to talk to, always a new post somewhere in the forums. Please correct me if it' some other things but, I think Allies is dieing. It may just be because of school and stuff, remember I have only been here for about 5 months.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:52 pm

It is also winter in a lot of places, so the airsofting season might be on hold for a bit. When the snow melts more people will begin airsofting again and will have more questions for the forum.

I only use the forum because winter is not a deterrent for me, because I am always trying to find new members, and I am always thinking of new questions. WInter is the time for preparations for when airsoft season starts up again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Yeah, so I think more people should be getting on, to prepare for the next season, I mean it would be the logical thing to do in my opinion. It gives you time to set everything up, ask new question, do fixes to guns etc. the only thing most people won't do is try them out till spring though.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:50 pm

I would have to say this place has been going strong, even though it is only winter.

Although I have not seen admin in a while
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Yea I haven't seen admin in awhile. Also you guys are right about preparing for airsoft season. It is getting more and more populated everyday. I rember when I fist joined in December not many people were on at one time. Now I don't know what its liek in the spring but january was better then December and Febuary was better then January so march is gonna be better then Febuary.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

i think that it is going strong through the winter because they don't want to go out into the cold...
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 pm

pfft what about winter its snow in maine and what do we do? We play YEAR ROUND! Yea you guys heard me there is no off season for spartan assult! hoo wa!!
okay i had a little bit too much energy sorry Suspect
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 am

i play year round but not as much in the winter because it is hard to run, jump and do tactical maneuvers in 3+ feet of snow.....
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 pm

yes me niether but i adapt and usually play more during winter because it easyer to sniper because i have an arctic gillie and arctic rifle wrap i reak terror
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:38 pm

I for one, can sayI am not on as much due to school. while we don't see valuable members like ADMIN, Seabass, Ace, and Roamer much anymore, we still seem to be growing and getting lots of great topics going here and there.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 am

AA Is going strong, but for most players, it is seasonal, and only the truly dedicated play year round Twisted Evil 3 Ft snow, OOOhhhh Jaaa !!!!, Let them Freeze !!!, Wait them Out, then hit em hard, destroy their moral, send them home whining to mama Twisted Evil

All kidding aside, when the weather gets warmer, there will be more activity here in the Forum, I see new people showing up almost every day.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:46 pm

I don't Know Ive had 2 topics up for about a week and I used to have at least 2 response the next one the same day 2 weeks I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

i think things have slowed down around here. but maybe it just me, im sure all my question get annoying. but anyway yeah i play year round, i got snow camo, why not!
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Don't worry it was slow like that whenever I first joined on too , but then people started to get on alot , then it slowed down again . I myself have been off alot its nothing to worry about .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 am

I don't check the forum nearly as much, I think it is because of snowboarding season, but I still mess around with my guns, and by things a frequently as I used to.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Allies Dieing?   Airsoft Allies Dieing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Allies Dieing?
Page 1 of 1