Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

tactical vest question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

tactical vest question Empty
PostSubject: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:34 am

I bought a tactical vest the other day and have noticed no matter how tight I put the straps when I crouch the straps loosen is there anyway to stop this?
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:42 am

Hmm, my tactical vest doesn't do that. Can you check your vest with another person's vest to make sure and see that it isn't defective.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:45 am

non of my friends have vests they are more of backyard people can't check it with anyone :\ I may just have to find a better vest >.>
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:49 am

Make sure the straps are connected to whatever correctly.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 am

ok thanks Surprised
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm

It happens with the cheaper vests(mainly the UTG Cross draws), the only way to fix your problem would be to either buy new buckles(name slips me, there not called buckles though), or you could tape the straps in place. Just put a small piece of tape on the strap right behind the buckle.

Never had this problem with my vest, but its a pretty common problem with cross draws. I'm lucky that mine had good buckles.

sticks
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:55 pm

I wouldn't replace a buckle, if it is defective I would contact the company where you bought it to see if you could get a refund, and maybe buy from someone else, a different brand. If you settle for a defect in a product, it just lets the companies think that it is ok to get away with making defective products.

if you return it, eventually the retailers will stop carrying that product until it is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tactical vest question   tactical vest question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tactical vest question
Page 1 of 1