Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm

Go down 
+3
aveenvp
silent--likethenight
Creed769
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Empty
PostSubject: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 am

Hey guys;
I've been looking around for some good pistols, and I must say I'm at a loss.
Picking rifles is one thing, at least for me, because you are naturally attracted to some more than the other.
Now first things first, gas or electric?
Then what brand and types are affordable, like 20 (doubt it) to 70 dollars.
Links are appreciated
thanks
-Creed
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
silent--likethenight
Private
Private
silent--likethenight

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 am

I got a nice gas for under 80, it's co2 which I find actually better becouse you can reload during games. I've head really bad things about electric. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:57 pm

I've heard good things about the CYMA G18c. That is the one that I am gonna get Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Electric pistols will lead to frustration and anger, stay away from them. Get a good gas handgun. To get a nice Green Gas gun, you usually have to spend atleast $120, correct me if I'm wrong. But you can usually get some pretty decent Co2 handguns like Silent said. Co2 also will work in the cold. they are generally more hard-hitting, and conserve gas efficiently, but are less realistic. You should have a good selection on ShortyUSA.com
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 pm

yea i have a C02 1911 and it works well even in the cold i played in 30 below zero (i livein maine and that's with windchill) and works perfectly like it was 70 degrees out
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 pm

using Co2 in the cold is a bad idea...I hear that co2 has a high freezing point (like 45 f) and below that it starts to turn to a liquid witch is bad for your gun, correct me if im wrong...
o and TSD gas m9 for $40
http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-powered-nonblowback-airsoft-pistol-gasesilver-p-28402.html
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:16 am

The CYMA Glock 18 is about the only semi good quality sidearm you can get for that price. If you want a decent GBB you looking at $120+.

I think we had a semi in depth talk about the CYMA glock in another thread.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm   I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really need an AFFORDABLE side arm
Page 1 of 1