Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

SHORTER barrel for the AUG?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova1337
Private
Private

SHORTER barrel for the AUG? Empty
PostSubject: SHORTER barrel for the AUG?   SHORTER barrel for the AUG? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm

I want to make a CQB tokyo marui AUG, are there any barrels from short guns that are compatable with the AUG?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: SHORTER barrel for the AUG?   SHORTER barrel for the AUG? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I know a looong time back there used to be a conversion. But it was a limited run.

What tools do you have on hand, its probably going to some down to a Hacksaw/table saw, sand paper, and JB weld.

I'll let you know if I can find the link. If you end up doing this I just need to know how to convert an AUG to M16 mags then I'm buying one!

sticks
Back to top Go down
Supernova1337
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: SHORTER barrel for the AUG?   SHORTER barrel for the AUG? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:51 pm

sticks.13 wrote:
I know a looong time back there used to be a conversion. But it was a limited run.

What tools do you have on hand, its probably going to some down to a Hacksaw/table saw, sand paper, and JB weld.

I'll let you know if I can find the link. If you end up doing this I just need to know how to convert an AUG to M16 mags then I'm buying one!

sticks
I rly don't know about manualy modding the barrel, I'm pretty new to airsoft and i'm about 90% certain i'll F something up.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: SHORTER barrel for the AUG?   SHORTER barrel for the AUG? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:54 pm

I don't reccomend custom barrel work if your not secure on what your doing.

actually sticks, a rotation pipe cutter is more effective when cutting down barrel length. It leaves a neat cut so you can re-crown your barrel.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHORTER barrel for the AUG?   SHORTER barrel for the AUG? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHORTER barrel for the AUG?
Page 1 of 1