Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is this a good spotter loadout?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

Is this a good spotter loadout? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:32 pm

My friend has that m15 and it is good.accurate but not a lot of range compared to most gun but it gets a lot of range for 320-350 fps id get that. im not so sure about the pistol never seen it or used it...
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 pm

ok Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 am

I have the ca15 and I ran out of .2 bbs so I used my .25 perfects and I was hitting a 2ft target at 60m. I would sugest that you upgrade the moter and sping which hopefuly I will be able to do soon.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 am

eh, the CA sportline is much like a Echo or JG. It is advised to stay away from sportlines.

For the DE pistol. DO NOT BUY! Its also a AEP which are a pain because they are inaccurate and cheaply made. Have your friend save his money or use it on getting some better gear. Sidearms are rarely used and take a certain skill to draw while holding your primary. This is the cheapest pistol, WE Full Metal 1911 3.9 Single Stack Latest Edition, I could find that I really knew anything about. I saw a bunch of other brands in your price range like Y&P and KJW but I honestly don't know much about these brands.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm

mine was the regular version not the sportline. He asked me if I wanted the spotline and I said no.
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 am

In all seriousness, don't get an electric pistol. They're just a pain and are WAYYYY more trouble than they're worth. If your spotter truly needs a sidearm, get a spring or gas (I LOVE my KWA M9, Gas)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good spotter loadout?   Is this a good spotter loadout? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good spotter loadout?
Page 1 of 1