Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

IM BACK! WITH MY GUN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

IM BACK! WITH MY GUN! Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK! WITH MY GUN!   IM BACK! WITH MY GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

After some controversy over my L-96 i was finnally able to order it (unfortionatly not from Evike) i got it from www.uoarmory.com. Anyways i got it now anmd id like to get rid of that orange blazing tip. I have it off now but i would like to buy a silencer from Evike because the sound my gun makes is louder then idk.. a 22 at this point because of the chamber mod i had in it. Anyways, is it possible to get one from Evike... i measured my barrel and its about 23 mm in length. I need someone with experience to answer this question as i don't like sending things back. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! WITH MY GUN!   IM BACK! WITH MY GUN! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Which L96 did you purchase? What manufacturer, that is? That'll help us answer your question a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! WITH MY GUN!   IM BACK! WITH MY GUN! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:16 am

Wells its the Warrior 1 L-96 heres the link to the page where i purchased it http://www.uoarmory.com/WELL_L96_AWP_Spring_Sniper_Rifle_p/air-well-mb01bsb.htm and the diameter of the barrel is 23mm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! WITH MY GUN!   IM BACK! WITH MY GUN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM BACK! WITH MY GUN!
Page 1 of 1