Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

haha what the?

Go down 
+4
socal46
AFU
Lone Wolf
sniper_32
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:43 pm

So I was talking to my friend the other day who I airsoft with and I told him Im going to buy the JG m4 CQB and he said he's gonna quit airsoft then. Because I have 3 guns and yet I work for the money that I spend on guns? so why should I stop working for stuff that I enjoy Razz Shocked xD I mostly think its funny but is it because he is becoming jealous or something? Shocked ?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Let him borrow your guns.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 pm

I offer to but he never does I would happily lend him my thompson Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 am

Some people are funny about borrowing things from others.

I myself don't accept gifts or favors lightly. I don't borrow money, airsoft weapons, or even notes for school. I don't accept candies, sweets, or anything else.

I also refuse to borrow books, despite my own willingness to lend them out. Some people are just like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:42 am

oh Surprised also i figured out why he was mad. I told him i would help him find a gun that would fit him well Very Happy and his limit is 200 bucks so is the
SRC TSD -Tactical Gen-II AEG model XR8 good?
link--> http://www.airsoftstation.com/srcxm8grelai.html
he likes the xm8 style so i found this for him would this be good?
Back to top Go down
socal46
Corporal
Corporal
socal46

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:42 am

i would suggest the g36 src instead of the xr8 i find it better
Back to top Go down
http://scar.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
slob212
slob212

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 am

SRC model guns are good starters for new players or players on a limited buget, their GB´s are almost indestructable, when tuning is done correctly. Their standard re.enforced GB´s are solid, most of the open spaces are filled and the wiring channels offer alot of room for later cabel up grades.

The 3 biggest problems with SRC model guns are,

1, Based on the Model, dissasembly ! SRC hase some very tight tolerances for their guns, personaly I like it, no barrel wobble, minimum improvements required for inner barrel free space. Their tight tolerances can be a problem for new players when it comes to break down, or repairs.

2, Their Guns are LOUD !!, the overall GB and motor noise can not be mistaken for any other gun, it is just one of the quirks with SRC. The User and Opponent know instantly when the magazine is empty !!

3. The Hop-Up, the standard Hop-Up from SRC is a good base model, but after any tunings above the M120 level, modifications will be needed so the the gun maintains it´s settings. The Hop-Up is just not built strong enough to withstand the vibrations of the GB.

Like I said at the beggining, SRC makes a good quality Starter gun, but like all other brands, there are weak spots that could be Improved.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:52 pm

well he is wanting a XM8 and its all that i found :\ know of any others?
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Well i was looking at the same gun different website.Ive heard bad things mostly stated above...I would get it but i changed my mind like always cause i find another gun that im interested in....
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am

Personally I am more of a sniper/infantry, so i carry around my SVD dragunov @ 520fps and .20 bbs, thats for the sniper part of me. For the infantry part of me i carry around the M4 SOPMOD, which i think is a really nice gun.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:48 pm

he's either jealous or is afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:54 pm

slob212 wrote:
SRC model guns are good starters for new players or players on a limited buget, their GB´s are almost indestructable, when tuning is done correctly. Their standard re.enforced GB´s are solid, most of the open spaces are filled and the wiring channels offer alot of room for later cabel up grades.

The 3 biggest problems with SRC model guns are,

1, Based on the Model, dissasembly ! SRC hase some very tight tolerances for their guns, personaly I like it, no barrel wobble, minimum improvements required for inner barrel free space. Their tight tolerances can be a problem for new players when it comes to break down, or repairs.

2, Their Guns are LOUD !!, the overall GB and motor noise can not be mistaken for any other gun, it is just one of the quirks with SRC. The User and Opponent know instantly when the magazine is empty !!

3. The Hop-Up, the standard Hop-Up from SRC is a good base model, but after any tunings above the M120 level, modifications will be needed so the the gun maintains it´s settings. The Hop-Up is just not built strong enough to withstand the vibrations of the GB.

Like I said at the beggining, SRC makes a good quality Starter gun, but like all other brands, there are weak spots that could be Improved.

One more thing to add about the SRC. When I tore the GB down the gear set was this really crappy thin steel gears, not even as thick as the Echo 1 gears. If you buy a SRC I highly reccomend you switch out and get a better gearset if you plan on slapping on a high voltage battery or li-po one day. You know..just a thought... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

haha what the? Empty
PostSubject: Re: haha what the?   haha what the? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haha what the?
Page 1 of 1