Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)

Go down 
+3
AFU
unitsniper02
Sniper004
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Empty
PostSubject: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:09 pm

hey, with my new upgrades in my type 96 by tsd, the big spring mainly... its signiofigantly louder Shocked ... does anyone know of any good noise dampening techniques Question

my zero triger is "hollow", for lack of a better word.. i think that may be the problem too scratch

Last edited by Sniper004 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:33 pm

Fill the stock with foam...where u can atleast, ive tried it with my m24 and it works slightly. i not really sure, sorry
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Tell the guy yelling at you to be quite, that you can't hear your gun fire over his yelling? (Dramatization)

You didn't put in a spring that is too powerful did you? Maybe it is loud because the other parts are not up to date with the spring?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm

What replica are we talking about? An L96 I'm guessing? If so, I can help.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:30 pm

its the TSD type 96, with stock cylinder and cylinder head. everyithin else is upgraded

the upgrades include a 3 element piston,a power accuarcy cup, a laylax 150 spring and a pss96 zero trigger
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm

When you play with it you can wrap it relatively tightly with several layers of cloth and tie it off. That will help to dampen the sound a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:11 pm

You can always dampen the piston by adding some sort of foam onto the piston head. That's about the only thing that isn't mentioned in the above posts. Filling the stock helps greatly in the Clone L96's. Adding a suppressor would be another alternative however you would need a barrel adapter for the APS2. Then you would also need to find/make a foam filled suppressor.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

im hoping when i get my new teflon cylinder and cylinder head it well help
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Agreed I know people who have added foam it does help I don't like messing with my guns but his worked just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)   you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you kids be quiet!!!! (my guns to loud)
Page 1 of 1