Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Empty
PostSubject: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Hello guys... i decided to take some pictures of my rifle and my sum things i have with it, along with my new AEG i got fixed last night. And it was a problem. lol. Anyways im going to throw the pictures up and ill add tags so you know exactly what your looking at.

Sniper Rifle (Well L-96 Warrior 1) Problem: I hate the orange tip on the front of the gun and I know it can be removed. Im looking at silencers for the rifle atm. the diameter of the barrel is approx. 23mm or 2.3cm. I was hoping someone could help me locate a silencer for the rifle if even possible. If not ill just spray paint the dam thing.

AEG Canadian Clone (Manufacturer: Unknown M8): I fixed this just last night. I took it all apart, cleaned it, mopped it up, and tinkered for a good 3 hours. I found that where the connection for the battery and the motor there are 2 copper sliders that when make half contact administer single shot firing and when completley touched together administer auto fire. This rifle is unbeleivabley fast and im still amazed at it. However im having some problems with it again which i can't seem to comprehend. When firing in any mode of fire the BB's don't go out or the fly out and deter off into a direction i didnt fir them in or 4-5 will roll out of the brrel or even just 1 will. Point is i can't get it to fire 1 clip (52 rounds) without it "Watch your language" up. If anyone could shed light on this issue it would greatly be appreciated.
-Kyle Twisted Evil
Pictures will be added later in a comment.
Back to top Go down
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm

More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) 01811
The Rifle (UTG/WELL Warrior 1 L-96)
More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) 01910
More pictures of Emily (Guns Name)
More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) 02210
Here is the Muzzle, 23mm in diameter
ON TO MELANEY(The M8)
More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) 02410
Here is Melaney >=P Very powerful 380+ FPS, very very fast RoF not sure of manufacturer but it was made in Canada. Its a Canadian regulation airsoft rifle. If the Fuzz say Emily id lose her >=P
More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) 02710
this is the magazine compartment (Where the mag goes in)
More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) 02510
I beleive this is the Hop Up... but i have no *Watch My Language Tehe* idea. Its located in a compartment of the gun, when i pull the slider it opens up the breach and thats what is in there XD!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Nice rifles!

You are correct about the hop-up, it is a G36 style wheel. Turn up for more hop, down for less. Its a really great system, much better than the M series hop up IMO.

sticks
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

sweet..... i like the camo wrap in the L96
Back to top Go down
DMR
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:14 am

Interesting way to mount a scope....
Back to top Go down
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Ya... its the way the scope on a mosin nagant is mounted just like on WaW.... it looks awkward but it doesnt move at all....
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 pm

A few of my friends mount their scopes like that but its because they don't have RIS where the second scope ring should go. It is pretty sturdy though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)   More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Help (IM BACK WITH MY GUN)
Page 1 of 1