Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel

Go down 
+3
Murder
MetallicAirsoft
stealth killer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stealth killer
Private
Private

need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Empty
PostSubject: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 pm

i have recently bought a new utg shadow ops sniper.... but while i was at my freinds he jammed the clip and the clip holder busted off... anytips on where i can find a new it would be great cause i got sum heads to shoot and sum trees to climb study
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:47 pm

what do you mean by clip holder?
Back to top Go down
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 pm

do you mean the button that releases it or the piece that holds it in the gun? can you clarify a little more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.taairsoftteam.webs.com
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:12 am

Get a picture of the magwell, put it in paint and put a little red arrow where you mean. If ya don't know how to re-host something go to imageshack.us
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 am

hope your kidding about the trees cause thats the worst place to get caught but i do believe he means the piece that holds the mag in there. On the utg m324 its a little triangle thing...
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 am

I think if you have the parts its time for

EMERGANCY MANTAINENCE
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:28 pm

This is what you need I'm guessing

I believe the "little part" that broke off was the tip where you load bb's into the mag, I doubt the mag release or anything in there would break because i do believe its all metal...
These are the exact same mags i use with my WELL mB05 and they are the same mags you will use with your shadow ops sniper.
Have fun
Warsaw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:55 pm

no no no your very wromg

here is what he needs

need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Ducttape
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:12 pm

hah you know that would really work
that or super glue, because if the little part where you feed the bbs in is the only thing thats broken then you can just go ahead and glue/tape it back together to try and get it to work again
or get new mags
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

its conneccted to the barrel (HINT HINT)
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:34 am

i have an M324..i know what hes talking about only way to fix it is duct tape
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 am

or a new one of the connectors
Back to top Go down
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:57 am

i use to have the m324 and now i know what he's talking about and i would agree, super glue would work i don't know how you would break that piece in the first place. Had that rifle for 3 years and didn't have anything like that happen.
Good hunting Wink
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 pm

duct tape your mags in and when you push the bolt forward just press the mag into the gun and you should be all set
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Murder wrote:
i use to have the m324 and now i know what he's talking about and i would agree, super glue would work i don't know how you would break that piece in the first place. Had that rifle for 3 years and didn't have anything like that happen.
Good hunting Wink
I even have hit my gun hard again and again and it doesn't break, but who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel   need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need som help!!! need a new sniper clip holder peice (its connected to the barrel
Page 1 of 1