Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Fear Factor

Go down 
+6
p51dmustang
sticks.13
Alabama_Sniper
mgunner564
Spl. Durkee
Satan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 pm

So as some of you may know ill have finished my sniper setup on my birthday so im getting back into Support Gunning. I have my own idea of what a "support" gunner should be. My problem is I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fear factor and being VERY noticable. Most people don't like the amount of bbs I can throw at them but thats not enough. Currently I plan on painting my SCAR black with bright yellow tiger stripes. Along with my war cry I have my Paul Gray Slipknot mask and my orange bbs. I need ideas to truly stike my enemys with fear deep in their hearts and let them know Satans here its time to die pale pale Shocked .

Suggestions Twisted Evil
It can be really anything ive been think about spitting blood at people then giving my war cry. Or buy one of those hunter orange jumpsuits with the black camo pattern on it as uniform.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:43 am

How about a blood-stained winter combat camoflage. Ya know, the white and grayish camo uniforms. Soak it with blood-red dye or something. The slaughter begins...
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 pm

uhh bnhow about tiger stripe your face with woodland/red tiger stripes? and if you get abox mag do the same paint ot that as on your gun
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Well they do make those really bright hunters orange jumpsuits with the tree designs on them , I don't use them for hunting because , mainly I don't get it , and as for airsoft the whole reason for me is to not to be seen .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
sticks.13

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Well to be honest, when I see someone try to do something that you are doing I just laugh at them. A trademark part of your gear is not a bad idea, but changing your gear to a bright orange hunting suit sounds stupid.

You could just build an Ego for yourself. Really the only time where I am "fearful" of the enemy, when I know there is a person/team who is capable of doing great damage to my side or our objectives. I know most of us idolize Carlos H, he only used a white feather but it sure got the attention of the NVA/VC in his area.

sticks

Last edited by sticks.13 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Well said Sticks
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Thats my biggest use of fear the only problem is that only those who are also experienced or know me fear my skill factor. I was a SG for 5 years and a sniper for 3-4. After I play someone as a SG they leave saying wow. People ask me stuff after games like how I decided on a rifle how'd you make that shot and things like that. love the winter camo and blood stain idea durkee. Thats what im looking for.
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Anybody thinking dressing as the Hillbillie's from "Deliverence," play some duling banjos in the background, and come ot of the brush yelling and screaming. That would be the funiest (and scariest) things ever Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by p51dmustang on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding on)
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 pm

That would be funny

Last edited by p51dmustang on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : accidentaly double posted)
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Sweet. I'm awsome like that. There are some pretty inexpensive sets of winter cam on Urban Ops Armory (.com). For added realism, on the day of an op, bring a live pig and slaughter it infront of you apponents, rubbing the blood and intestines all over your body. That would be sexy. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 pm

No that would be just plain wierd I am going to get a trade mark too . But just not that one .
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:07 am

hahah sorry I got a little carried away...it happens alot. ya I don't really have a trademark other than my boonie hat
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:11 am

Huh... So Satan you've been playing Airsoft since you were 5?

In all seriousness, I'm not sure which would be funnier. You being opened up on from all sides in your bright orange Jumpsuit or the other team laughing so hard that they just broke cover and left.

Just play the game the way its supposed to be played and forget thinking that you're Rambo, because let me tell you my friend, You are most certainly not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am

POWNED!!! haha wow..no need to take it that seriously Panic. It's all just for fun. That is, after all, what airsoft is about. There is no way your are "supposed" to play airosft. Do what you want SATAN and be yourself.

Hoorah.
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 pm

I think that blood all over your body would be really weird and i would like shoot you like "Watch your language" cause that would be funny. I do not have "trade mark", people just recognize me from my confederate clothing i wear when i play. I have a confederate jumpsuit that i wear and that would be my "recognizable" trait. i wear a confederate full face mask. sniperGokey
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm

when you say confederate, you mean?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Yes panic I have I went to hosted games with my brother who was 12 at the time. The only funny part was seeing a 5 year old get lit up ha. Then Cobra Command opened up and paintballed now ruled still does. But I still played small games and got into it more. But team WARPIGS has had 2 other teams spring up cause of us.
The End

I don't care about stealth when im gunning I lead the charge and the pressure I put makes em run. I also like some fear thrown in as well the orange thing is so that I make sure they know that im Satan and its your time.

Im not Rambo nor do I think I am I just love leading the charge so I make sure there scared and they im the one leading it. I thought of another one im gonna change uniform so that your rank must be Huge and on your arm and back so they know what your rank is.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm

HURL a grenade at them followed by your chant and then run up and fire cheers
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm

So basically, you don't play mil-sim airsoft (alot of people on here don't) so ya I respect your style haha. Its all about fun anyway. So going for the bloodstained winter camo?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh ya man hehe.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Yeah by Confederate what do you mean I wear a specific type of hat and mask and goggles that together make me look like myself but a Confederate thing would be sweet where did you get it . Being from the south I do kind of like that kind of stuff .
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Haha sorry, I wouldnt really know anything about the "southern" or "confederate" styles...being from California haha. We're like our own little country over here.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Yeah but California did have more to do in the outcome of the Civil War than you might think but never the less this isn't a history forum this is an airsoft forum . Back to the Topic .
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

I agree with Panic in a sense. I wouldn't worry about the intimidation factor so much and jusy play the game like it's supposed to be played, using a regular weapon, wearing camouflage not an "orange jumpsuit", and a helmet or hat to keep your ears warm instead of a "slip knot mask". Not chewing anybody out, just putting an opinion in. Talking about actual airsoft now, You use orange BBs? Aren't those .12gs? I've never heard of anything higher than .12g being orange.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:41 am

Well they make .30s in orange I think , I know that they come in black and white . I just use what ever I can find . Personally I would not use the Slipknot mask and the orange jumpsuit , but then again I am not you , Statan . Let us know how your next war goes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear Factor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Factor   Fear Factor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear Factor
Page 1 of 1