Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?

Go down 
+3
sticks.13
mgunner564
Spl. Durkee
7 posters

Yes
Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Vote_lcap82%Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Vote_rcap
 82% [ 14 ]
No (If not, what do you think is the best?)
Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Vote_lcap18%Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Empty
PostSubject: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 am

well yes. and evike is second they would be tied but i don't like their consumer interface its awkward but no were near as bad as red wolf's
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 pm

No, not really. Honestly there really isn't a specialty store in the US. If you really want a small piece you are either going to shop over seas or do a crap ton of E watching on E-Bay....

Honestly the store with the best selection in the US is probably Poweredge USA, unfortunately they are based in Hawii.

I'm not saying that ASGI is bad, but its definitely not a "specialty" store.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Good to know sticks. Thanks for your opinion. I've never heard of Poweredge but I'll go check em out. Im in california so I figure it might be possible...
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Well I am not saying that it is the best but me and my whole A.A.E. team uses it more than any other site . It sells great quality high end guns and equipment but for a much cheaper price than most we use it a whole lot .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:31 am

i like airsoft gi and i said yes they are the best airsoft specialty store in the us but.... some of there things can be a little over priced compared to evike so it depends what you are looking for so i say that the top two stores are airsoft gi and evike
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am

Agreed kkorber. Thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 am

I would not consider them the best, because they sometimes do not have the selection and variety of items. I buy from evike, and asgi.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm

We here at A.A.E. also buy from both as well as some other sittes but mostly Airsoft GI .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:53 am

all of my sniping equipment is from there. I feel they are the best

WW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US?   Would you consider Airsoft GI the best airsoft specialty store in the US? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1