Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

worst scar/injury

Go down 
+44
c0mr4d3
ninjapenguin808
Utz
Accordion man
Omega Lambda
dziedzic313
alexkmmll
DrummerBoyz95
Insane Mercc
M4ownage416
NoNeed2Hate
Satan
micr0mac
M14 double-taps
scooterprodigy
ncis
homasimpson
Creed769
Zane
Lone Wolf
BullettheBlueSkky
inferno350z
AssultPwner
Jarhead999 76 65
TheOneNamedMike
Jackofalltrades
ajrook
aveenvp
Spartans
MetallicAirsoft
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
sniper_32
Tank
HoboBob
kkoerber
Joker13
Alabama_Sniper
JARHEAD
white wolf
mgunner564
JoK3r
Spl. Durkee
Hawkeye pierce
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

worst scar/injury - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Alabama_Sniper wrote:
Now that story was actually pretty funny . It reminds me of that family guy episode 420 where the cops stop peter who has blood all over his shirt and a bloody knife but don't do anything to him but arrest Brian for carrying pot . Lol funny stuff there funny stuff.

HAHA
yeah i watched that episode, man that was funny, Sorry for being off topic.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Its ok I don't think that they will ban you yet maybe just beat you a little . Other than that you should be fine . Wow this thread is full of some pretty painful stuff .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:39 pm

speaking of painful stuff, my friend modded this spring pistol (don't ask how he did) and it has about 310 fps with a .12. Now we were having a airsoft game in the back yard (I know its dangerous) now two teams one on the left, and one on the right. Your suppose to stay in your spot, and shoot each other. But this little cheater, using that modded pistol climbed the brick wall, went around the house, sneaked up behind me, and at point blank, shot me in the back of my face mask.
It wasn't a pretty day, because right when i was about to shoot him in the head, Both my mags ran out of ammo.
and i only brought two.
dang it.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:16 pm

i've been shot by a 400 fps Thompson from 10 ft away and the bbs stuck into my hand and arm. And the guy was on my own team!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:28 am

I've ended up smacking myself in the face a couple of times with the raging bull...I won't be shooting that one again for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Awch yeah that had to hurt . Did it leave a scar .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:48 pm

BullettheBlueSkky wrote:
i've been shot by a 400 fps Thompson from 10 ft away and the bbs stuck into my hand and arm. And the guy was on my own team!
was that reese?
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

I was messing around with my thompson the other day and i wasn't paying attention I had ahold of the grip and didnt really think that the gun was on semi and... "PHONE!" was yelled and i turned and lessended my grip on the grip (my finger was in the trigger guard) and BAM point blank in the leg! Mad.
then a few weeks ago i let my friend borrow my sniper rifle for a small skirmish and he thought he would be cool and shoot a BB and hit my helmet. INSTEAD HE HIT ME IN DAH FACE Mad
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:47 pm

mgunner564 wrote:
ochie but tight now i think SPL's takes the cake and mine in a close second....... hmm i racking my brain for another injury scratch

oh here's one

its was a local one day op and i was in charge of a squad of a sniper(me), 4 rifle man and a support gunner, we are walking along a trail and out if no were we see the backs of the enemy..and o order my squad to halt, have the support gunner and 2 rifle man go forward and attack them from the front while we pound them form the back....and while the support gunner is walking along the trail......hid box mag falls out affraid ........... and those 2 come under fire and they both make it to cover un-hit but the gunners mag is lying in the middle of the trail..... so we decide to book it about 100 ft and take this 5'X10'(approx) mound of dirt for cover.... well were running along and WHAM!!!!!! we run right in to the line of fire from a SAW that was under a gillie blanket (and later i find out that it is shooting about 200 FPS too hot! Evil or Very Mad some one is going to pay for letting that guy in!) i had over 300 welts and about half of those broke skin and 50 of them were embedded and i had to take them out in the field and then go to the ER were the bone-head nurse washed them out with ALCOHOL!.... i missed 3 days of school because i couldn't walk with out my pants rubbing in them and starting to bleed again!
200 FPS?? theres no way it could do that much damage. scratch
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:02 am

200 FPS too hot is what he said I believe that means its shooting at 600 FPS+...and that would suck if you got full auto with that. I can only imagine if that was your face...
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:51 am

600 fps would hurt no matter how it hit you.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:34 pm

pff it did!!!

and on a side not there are launchers made for airsoft to out APC''s and those if only 120 but with the weight of the foot ball i saw on a sight it would with with 43 JOULS!!!!
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:09 am

what?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:17 pm

ok there is a site that sells replica nades and launchers....

they have a launcher that shoot likes like 120 fps....and for ammo it uses NERF footballs...so if you do the math ( FPS X weight of projectile) and it will equal around 43 joules
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm

mgunner564 wrote:

they have a launcher that shoot likes like 120 fps....and for ammo it uses NERF footballs...so if you do the math ( FPS X weight of projectile) and it will equal around 43 joules

I believe you are refering to Milsimlabs.com???
I've ordered an over shoulder nerf rocket launcher (43 joules) from them so I could reverse engineer it. The guy running the place is injured so hes not accepting orders for a while.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm

My story, some Jack Ass forgot the surrender rules with a really nice grenade launcher, you know the revolving barrel type?
I was up on a platform and he came around a corner less than 10 ft away and shot three grenades at my neck, yah, this was yesterday, so it still hurts!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 pm

I know what you mean, only minorly,

I took some new recruits on to help them(they still are backyard brawlers) but, I got hit by 2 co2 pistols at 30 ft or less
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:04 pm

mgunner564 wrote:

uhh... yeah sure ok. scratch
Back to top Go down
homasimpson
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 pm

I was swimming in my neighbors pool today, while everyone else was being boring and talking. My homosexual neighbors would NOT let go of their guns all day. I was trying to be nice by swimming to the bottom of the pool to get their bb's, when I came up and got shot in my right eye. The shotgun was 375 fps and he was about 10 ft. away. I then proceeded to run a few hundred yards into the woods and shoot his butt while he was running.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:43 pm

man, i hate homo neighbors
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 pm

ncis wrote:
man, i hate homo neighbors
haha i a story with homoneighbors. so i was airsoften and my neibhor lites me up with a paintball gun from his window( he wasn't even playing with us he must have saw us and decided to pis me off)and im in shocks cius im like wtf why is ther epaint over me and i see him with his marker staring at me so i light him up and he closes the wiondow and since i shot so many round it broke the window and a litlle shard of glass destroys his barrel and i shot him numerisly in teh face since i was just sprayin him .
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:34 pm

wow. everyone here has this as the worst injury

* <-------- caused by me and my sniper
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 pm

io gues
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 pm

well......you gotta hate homos right?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 pm

well, gave it a good run, but yeah, I think so too, or make conciquinces for not stopping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst scar/injury   worst scar/injury - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

worst scar/injury
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next