Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My FPS upgrades any good?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DAMO
Private
Private

My FPS upgrades any good? Empty
PostSubject: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:31 pm

Ok so i just got a tightbore and new bucking and now i am looking for a little more kick. I was thinking i would go with laylax because i like their parts. Here is what i want:
Laylax sears
laylax 150 spring
laylax spring guide
laylax cylinder head.
Is this a good any good?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 am

Being that LayLax is a sub company of Prometheus, you are getting some decent quality in their parts, even tho I have a problem with their springs ( they lose their Tensile strength relatively early ).

Since my experience with Springers is limited, maybe somebody with more information can really point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:15 pm

It seems to be a decent parts list. The only things I would change would be to add a Teflon cylinder... http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_201&products_id=3460
and also a Laylax zero trigger... http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_201&products_id=4113
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 am

the laylax head wont fit in the stock cylinder, if u buy the spring guide don't get the one that had the 7mm and 9mm guide that are interchangable just get a stright up 9mm, otherwise it will always unscrew in the cylinder (no fun)
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 am

Quote :
it will always unscrew in the cylinder

Could you use Lock-Tight to fix the Problem ???
Back to top Go down
DAMO
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 pm

i don't have the money for the new cylinder and zero trigger. if i got the sears, a piston, and spring guide would i be able to run a 150?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My FPS upgrades any good?   My FPS upgrades any good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My FPS upgrades any good?
Page 1 of 1