Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Uhh...I was on leave!!

Go down 
+5
sticks.13
slob212
Lone Wolf
Spl. Durkee
M14 double-taps
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Uhh...I was on leave!! Empty
PostSubject: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:26 am

Hey guys its good to be back finally! my computer has been under maintenence for quite some time now, and still is. I'm on my buddies laptop and couldn't help but stop by and see my comrades Laughing I have noticed plenty of changes, most good, but some bad. I see lots of new members, which is a plus, I have seen some good new topics also, but Ive also seen a few discussions that made me frown. No need to get into them, but I will say I hope we can put that nonsense behind us and TALK SOME AIRSOFT!!! Twisted Evil So to those few veterans that know me and remember me, I'm attending my first event tomorrow! I'm getting up early to go, its from 10 AM to 5 PM. I'm going tith two buddies of mine, we're going to form a little firing squad Smile I've checked my gear over and over, just waiing to go. OH, and when I get my real computer back, I'll upload some pics of my KWA M4. I've got a red dot on the carry handle, a waffle mag, and a really nice silencer. It's beautiful. So, I'll just use this thread here to keep you updated on when I'll be back on permenately, and I'll just hope it's soon!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:52 am

Sounds good. Hope you have fun and stay safe at your event! I'm lookin forward to seeing the KWA and wish you the best of luck with your computer, these things can be pretty annoying when they don't run just right.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 am

Good luck at your event man.

And yea I haven't really been around as much as I used to because I mod MAA now.

Have Fun, Call your "Watch your language" hits.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 am

Give ém "Watch your language" DT !!!!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Have fun! and be safe! Oh and remember to listen to your CO!!!!!

You do know that once you head to your first event that you can never have fun in a backyard game ever again? Laughing It all gets expensive from here buddy, good luck!

sticks
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Ooooohhhhhh So True Sticks, no turning back for DT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Hey welcome back M14 DoubleTaps , welcome back tthatt is a great thing for you to be here . I have been of this site myself some of a good bit some of myself .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Slob, sticks, LW, A_S thanks for the support!! I can honestly say that was the most fun I've had in a looong time. What AALLLL of you said is just so true!! Backyard seems so boring/pointless now, it's going to get VERY expensive now I can tell! And LW, I realized very quickly who the cheaters were. There were only two really noticinle ones out of 50. And, of course, it turned out they stood out the most (one wore a RED HOODIE!! And the other wore a white t-shirt...) and therefore I had ssooo many kills that were never counted. Out of our 3 man group, I can atleast say I walked away with the most kills, 11. I had about 6 deaths, which I am actually just fine with. I envisioned myself doing much worse my first time. I have much more to say, but I will save it for Battle Scars, but I can definately say I changed tremendously as a Player, and in a good way. Many lessons were learned today,lots of friends made, old and young.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Sounds good Double Taps. Welcome to real airsoft. I hate to hear about the cheaters but Im glad you enjoyed yourself!
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah too bad about the cheaters . Glad to hear about you good experience and hope to hear some more about it in the Battle Scarrs so I guess that I will see you there .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:36 am

cheaters ruin the game. too bad about them No amd i also agree about a new thread in battle scars!
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 am

Nice to hear from you, I also took alot of time of from the site over the winter, due to snowboarding season. Also, does the carry handle come of, are there rails? I am cosidering getting a kwa after I finish my upgrades on my jg m4 cqb.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 am

i recently took a couple weeks of the forum but now i am back!
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 am

DJ, I bought a steel rail designed specifically for an M4 carry handle. Believe it or not, it was only 17.99. But make sure you buy one for the M4, not the M16 for it is far too long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh...I was on leave!!   Uhh...I was on leave!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhh...I was on leave!!
Page 1 of 1