Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

WELL M4(for parts) & Vest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AirsoftSniper626
Private
Private

WELL M4(for parts) & Vest Empty
PostSubject: WELL M4(for parts) & Vest   WELL M4(for parts) & Vest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 pm

i have a WeLL M4 that i bought around december of last year. i got it off of Airsplat.com
right now the motor is out of it but i do have it and i works. the problen with the gun is internal and i haven't been in airsoft long enough or know enough to fix it. when you try to fir the gun it seems like it jams and it still has bb's in the mag. i was gonna try to but some mid caps and try it but the body doesnt take any other mags. so if you can fix it ill let it go for like 75 bucks
next item on the list is a vest that i have that has never been worn or used. its all black with all kinds of pockets. i paid 40 for it ill let it go for around 30.
im willing to negotiate and make a deal.
i have pics too if you would like to see them
jus pm me n let me now
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

WELL M4(for parts) & Vest Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL M4(for parts) & Vest   WELL M4(for parts) & Vest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 pm

You may want to try using craigslist. You'll be able to get your ad out to a wider range of people.
Back to top Go down

WELL M4(for parts) & Vest
Page 1 of 1