Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Tactical Shemaghs

Go down 
+6
mgunner564
sticks.13
HoboBob
djstasevich
slob212
Sniper004
10 posters

Shemaghs
Love em
Tactical Shemaghs Vote_lcap29%Tactical Shemaghs Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
don't Know
Tactical Shemaghs Vote_lcap62%Tactical Shemaghs Vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
Hate em
Tactical Shemaghs Vote_lcap9%Tactical Shemaghs Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 am

hey guys, i was just wondering what you though of shemaghs, i love the look they give a player but ive never met anyone who has owned one personally to ask what it was like and if they liked it, so i figured id ask my favorite forum goers what they thought.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-woven-coalition-desert-shemagh-scarves-p-26652.html?osCsid=ef17c78d1e5713b6bc7269ee815edbc5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcOGzwICbcE&feature=channel
you get a good look 42secs in...
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 am

They serve a multidude of puroses,

Face Protection,
Warmth
Team Identification
Quick Cleaning Rag, fogged glasses, wiping off sweat.
Bug Protection, spray a liitle OFF on your SheMagh instead of your face ( Lasts longer )
Quick Cammo.

Always have mine with me !!
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:04 am

Some days I think I would want one, and others, I think Heck No. But I think If I got one I would wear it as a neck guard.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:06 am

I know a few people that do use these. They think theyre pretty cool but they don't always blend in the greatest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
sticks.13

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm

I like them allot, however in Ohio we have extreme's and a very short time period for nice weather(70's to low 80's), meaning it makes my neck either too hot or it doesn't serve a good purpose in the winter(I would rather wear a neck gator than a kaffiya). I'm trying to make some cold weather versions but its on hold at the moment....

They are also really tacticool if that's what you are going for. Most people disagree about them being to hot in the summer, but from what I have found they don't work well. If you are going to get one I would suggest you get a genuine one from a middle eastern clothing store.

sticks
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:39 pm

To get the full use and benifit just make sure that it is 100% cotton, as long as there are no sythetics you hardly notice them in the summer. I use mine all year round, the only time that I took it off was at a game in France when the Temps hit the low 100īs ( 103 I think ).
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 pm

My dad works in dearborn michigan which is one of the largest middle eastern, muslim populations in the united states. The make up almost 70% of its population. Dearborn is right outside Detroit, and I will have him check on some prices. As for me, I only see him on weekends, because he is a five hour drive away. Our family dosn't have marrige problems, he just wants to retire up here eventually.

@Sticks
You don't even know the weather we get up here. I just wear my snowboard gear for winter play.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

well i use an old whit cotton T-Shirt and it works fine
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:58 pm

If you are going to buy one, make sure it fits the environment, and uniform that you are wearing,
A Red/White Shemagh is going to stick out anywhere, Personally I like the 2 Shaded Green.

I know that most people just wear them around their necks, but for a quick Camo, or a fast Hide they can be used quite effectively.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 pm

i was gonna by the green and black version and a tan one
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:34 pm

i figured id use it in more close quaters feilds were i wasn't gonna wear the ghille and just sport this for quick cover and stylish looks lol
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 pm

At first I didnt know what you were talking about to be honest with you lol . Actually you sounded like a person who had downed a few shots , and honestly I though that you had posting stuff about a Shemagig or Shemathiggy or what ever it was but now I know . Personally I never have used then that much . Although they do usually seem to work for players who use them I wouldnt know . By the way please next time just call it like a tactical scarf or a head wrap or something like that instead of a Tactical Shemaghs .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Soft-Hit
Private
Private
Soft-Hit

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 am

I have long hair, so they come in real handy when it comes to keeping stuff out of my hair.

Also, I love the looks on the Guys faces when I take the Face Wrap off, and they see the just got toasted by a Girlie Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:09 pm

heheh Soft.

ya I find them useful for the same reasons (minus the girl part)
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:18 am

i hope when i take mine off guys dint think they just got toasted by a girl...that would be akward!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 am

hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Tactical Shemaghs Shemag11

i got them, there nice i like them alot. they make me look cool lol
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Quote :
i got them, there nice i like them alot. they make me look cool

I Love It !!!!, Going to have that painted on something !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 pm

wow that was a really feminine picture hahah. You're a myspace whore eh Sniper? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Eh im not so much into it, but maybe if it were real cold i don't mind face shots that much, by the way are those ARENA FLAK JAK goggles?
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:29 am

i learned how to tie them today, i like the ol school middle eastern look too, and about the goggles i normally wear shooting glasses but im coming up on an op the requires full seal so i saw those for a good deal, im gonna be honest i have no knowledge of types of goggles but they are infact the flakjak

and yeah, in retrospect not the most manily picture ever takin, although i did just throw it on for you gents lol, ill tie it right and take a new pic lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tactical Shemaghs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Shemaghs   Tactical Shemaghs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactical Shemaghs
Page 1 of 1