Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Video Gamers!?!?!?

Go down 
+21
mrsef1
ncis
Jarhead999 76 65
panic324
shortGuy
TheJim
lonesniper24
.25 Gram Sniper
djstasevich
USMC-HENDLER
Lone Wolf
Rickyp10
Torch34
stormtrupr
Seabass_9000
Ragnarock
Halo0004
Dark Knight
sticks.13
wf sniper
Roamer
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:21 pm

I saw this in the chatroom and noticed that the poster didn't make a topic yet. So here you go b/c you aren't the only one Smile

I like to play rainbow 6 games. I think I'll be buying Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:04 pm

sweet anyone here have socom 3
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:00 pm

used to play americas army. but i got to obsessed with it so i stopped. i also play dawn of war. but i doubt any of you like strategy games.

sticks
Back to top Go down
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:10 pm

strategy games are ok but i like to be the shooter thats y i like socom
socom as awsome sniper wars all u got to do is look for a server named
"SNIPER VOTE NO X
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm

It's all about the RPG's as far as i'm concerned. I'm a big fan of:
The entire Zelda series.
All the Final Fantasy's.
I also own every single resident evil.

DK
Back to top Go down
Halo0004
Private
Private
Halo0004

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:35 pm

I play rainbow six vegas and halo 3 and COD4 on 360.. No live though..

However if any of you guys got steam i play some DoD:S

Hit me up tag is Halo0004

I play bf2 somewhat too.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:45 pm

well, if you like RPG's then you definitely need to play the kingdom hearts games. (just because its a disney game doesnt mean its kiddish Wink )
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:05 pm

I loved Kingdom Hearts(second one was sweet). Anything by square Enix is always amazing.

DK
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:00 pm

yea, but KH3 isnt going to be coming out ANY time soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Sorry this will take up some space, I used to have no life:
PC games I have played in the last 16 years almost in order...
Wolfenstein 3D
Doom
Quake
Quake 2
Need For Speed (original version)
Duke Nukem 3D (still my favorite game of all time Very Happy )
Quake 3
Battlezone 1
Battlezone 2
Half Life 1 - Counterstrike (before beta testing occured... yeah thats right I am old school Very Happy )
Unreal Tournament (original)
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2
Company of Heroes
Half Life 2 / Counterstrike Source
Portal

There are others, but these are the ones I actually played repeatedly.

Xbox
Halo
Rainbow Six 3
Ghost Recon
Halo 2 (was pretty good at it... especially with a sniper)
Counterstrike
Project Gotham Racing 1 & 2
Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Xbox 360
Rainbow Six Vegas (would like to try the new one)
Halo 3 (kinda suck at it compared to Halo 2)
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3 (wasnt to bad at this either)
Call of Duty 4 (good game)
Forza Motorsport (with the microsoft wheel, probably my favorite console game of all time... plus I am good at it)
Ghost Recon 2

There are other games as well, but these are the ones I play the most. Luckily I am not posting Original Nintendo games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:13 pm

I rented rainbow six vegas2 its really cool exept almost all the servers online wont let u join Sad
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:29 pm

Maybe they have a new patch out for it or something???
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:45 am

yeah, I was thinking about getting Vegas 2, but it looks like I will be needing a little more $ for airsoft... and probably a lot of help from a team mate on a future puchase and custom upgrading (that I will have to do myself)
COUGH COUGH seabass COUGH COUGH...
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:58 am

I've made a decision to try and buck the trend of FPS games. I've stopped buying them. i mean i love them, but seriously, all a developer needs now is a sub-par plot and huge arsenal of weapons. Everything out there is a clone of Halo, or Unreal Tournament(both of which are a copy of Doom).
It just seems so simplistic to say "hey take this gun a nd go shoot somebody". The plots on the last two Halo games has been absolute crap. However the Multiplayer platform has in and of itself sold millions of copy's, and nopbody ever stops to think, the developers put absolutely no thought into the story, and did little to improve from the first game(other than grafix). All these games like COD, and MOH are really neat for the historical context, but do we really need 4 of the same game every 2 years.

I also feel my beloved Metal Gear has ruined many games, by it's introduction of "sneaking". If i see one more tom clancy game where i gotta throw a rock to distract somebody i'm gonna cry. Sad

I know i'm in the minority on this, it's just wierd to see where games have gone.

P.S. I loved gears, Awesome story, coveris a great concept, and it's not a first person shooter. The only thing i hated was the fact that i beat the game 3 full times(easy,med, hard) in one week.

DK
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:23 am

Oh, yeah I would like to add Gears of war to my lists. Very Happy

Dark Knight... I know what you mean, generally anymore companies bring out games to show off a new game engine they have developed. Even if the game sucks everyone will buy it because its the new thing... a good example of this is Crysis for PC. It has the most amazing graphics you will see right now and totally realistic physics, but the storyline and even the gameplay are disappointing to me.
However, there are other games such as Half Life 2 that can keep me playing for a long time and there are usually a lot of mods that come out for them such as Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, etc... Some of the best multiplayer games of all time. Very Happy Speaking of Half Life 2, wow what an awesome game! Tons of things the gamer has to actually figure out to make something else happen. Sort of like a puzzle almost and you get to do all of this with a gravity gun. Very Happy
Best multiplayer game lately that I have played was Battlefield 2. I was addicted to playing it online. Very Happy I would still be playing it if I had high speed at my house. You could do just about anything you wanted and it would generally work out for you.

It seems like a lot of console games are getting worse in my opinion. Mainly are good for a few weeks and the multiplayer is good, but the plots are boring and gameplay is lacking excitement and not very challenging.

As far as strategy games go, I usually hate them. The only acception I have run accross is Company of Heroes for PC. However, I spent more time making maps for it than actually playing it. Very Happy Generally I just get bored and feel disconnected from the fighting as all I have to do is send some troops into battle and look away at something else. Half the time the troops are going right into a slaughter, but it doesnt even really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:38 am

nice point there you two. It seems the shooter games aren't doing enough to distinguish themselves from the other games on the market. It is not an easy thing to do, but a little effort would be nice.
Back to top Go down
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 am

you guys know what one of the coolest games I've played ASSASIN its awsome you guys should try it especially those people that don't like fps
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:00 pm

do you mean Assasin's Creed? i heard that combat gets really repetetive
Back to top Go down
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:30 pm

ok....im old skool too like seabass and was one of his fraggin buddies since good old duke nukem 3d! "come get some!"

then became addicted to the original battlezone, playing probably 2-6hrs a night for at least like 1.5-3 years! great game! then battlezone 2 was a huge disappointment though a decent game.

then came counter-strike source where i think we got started on it back in beta 2 that is back when the colt m4 had a scope and was perfectly accurate on the run! I hosted lan partys back then and had up to 17 computers at my house split into teams that played upstairs vs downstairs...good times! me, seabass, and his brother used to purposely go into buildings one at a time as a challenge to see who would kill the most ppl by themselves against multiple opponents. it was so fun whopping up on the newbs like slacker(no longer a newb) i beleive my best score was 69 kills and 9-12 deaths on mansion3 map:) so fun! played cs for probably 2-3 years

Then Quake 3.....my favorite pure FPS game of all time....just the mouse aiming of the game and high paced nature made my mouse feel like a pure extension of my hand. loved the game!

hmm...after that.....i guess battlefield 2 would be my next addiction...clocked over 150 hrs in probably a years time.(with a girlfriend even)

then half life 2!, then TF2, now COD4! as far as strats(RTS)...i got addicted to CC and CCgenerals for a short time, but Company of Heroes was really great and played it pretty solid for 9 months to a year...best RTS ever by far to me...although i know starcraft was great...just never got into it.
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
stormtrupr
Private
Private
stormtrupr

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:36 pm

now...as far as FPS games and story line! i completely agree that most suck so much!

exceptions...anything half life!!!! love the series!
Halo series has been pretty good single player though halo2 wasnt the best.(curious the new race master chief will face for the new one! that undoubtedly will be made)

Honestly i give valve props! i think they have been probably the single greatest company pushing gaming forward.....not only do they have great single player, but hl1 created a mod community that hadnt really been seen b4 and brought counterstrike!, hl2 brought physics into games far more than any other game along with HDR lighting too. cant wait for HL3!
also loved that valve was willing to create an artistic flared game with TF2 that isnt meant to be totally serious, but im not calling that quite as groundbreaking.

halo has definately been the benchmark of multiplayer fps the last 5 years...sad that most games dont try to one up bungie on this.

ohh...and another prop to valve...the gravity gun...who doesnt enjoy fraggin someone with a toilet? i mean come on! pure killin fun there:)

l8a:)
Back to top Go down
https://ohio.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606815017
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:22 pm

I thought you would eventually see this topic... Very Happy

One problem in your first post, it wasnt Counterstrike "Source" when we first started playing it... that wasnt until HL2 came out. Very Happy
Just to give you guys an idea of what Counterstrike was like back in the day... There were games where 1 of us could take on an entire team and win convencingly. Not to mention you could shoot through a 4 ft thick concrete wall no problem and get a clean kill. Very Happy
Stormtrupr was basically unstoppable with the M4 (w/scope) in the alpha/beta stages. Then they took the scope off. Sad

We had a lot of fun with the LAN parties back in the day. That was of course before Xbox...
Back to top Go down
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:35 pm

any one of you guys have counter strike source
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:02 pm

lol i dont know about any of this stuff. i only got my N64 right before the xbox came out...... kinda late i guess.

anyone used to pay the old starfox? hopw about the origional Mario Cart?

ahhh classics

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:03 pm

I know that Stormtrupr, Slacker and I do. Not sure about anyone else though.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:18 pm

I rocked at Mario Kart 64... However, I was unbeatable on Goldeneye 64. Very Happy

That was a fun console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Gamers!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Gamers!?!?!?   Video Gamers!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Gamers!?!?!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next