Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Admin???????????????????????

Go down 
+13
Admin
aveenvp
Sniper004
white wolf
slob212
sticks.13
Alabama_Sniper
kkoerber
Spl. Durkee
sambam2011
Lone Wolf
sniper_32
airsoft22595
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What happened to Admin??
Did he die
Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Did he leave the forum
Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Is he just too busy these days
Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Other
Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:45 pm

COOOFFFFFIIIIIEEEE YAHE COOOOOOOFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE
yeah happens about 15 min after for 5 min

WW
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Durkee as an avid coffee drinker and an ADD kid I can inform you that you are probably just normal Smile.

Coffee usually makes ADD and ADHD kids heart rates soar, fortunately for me I have been drinking it since I was 10 so no bad heart rate. Unless I take my meds with coffee, then I get a higher heart rate....

sticks
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 pm

or a can of Radioactive, monster, rockstar, vault!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Ok heheh. Ya Lone, monster and rockstar and all that are SOOO amazingly bad for you. I hate them with a passion
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 pm

lol what about 5 hour energy? that stuff actually works...

however a BFC of Monster always seems to suffice for those lock ins. It taste like pure liquidfied candy!!!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:22 pm

I take 5 hour energy before hockey tournaments and it does work very well and the ingredients are at least some-what healthy
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:12 pm

caffine
fats
sugar
cafinated caffene

what is in 5 hour anways?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Probably a bunch of junk. Wow this thread got really out of control hahah. Admin is gunna have some fun reading all this.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:34 pm

WHAT??????????? I'm THOUGHT TO BE DEAD OH THEY ARE GOING TO BE BANNED SO HARD LOL
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 pm

I drink energy drinks on occasion, But I have to admit that it is not for the energy, but the taste. For some reason, I love it. And thats why I hate 5 hour energy. that stuff is NASTY!!!!
Anyway, I am trying to drink them less now and am succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 pm

R.I.P Admin.

You will be missed.

Smile Hey guys (and gals, if applicable)! Sorry it's been so long! I've only had the chance to get online once a week or so, and that's usually just to make sure things are going smoothly. Stinks, I know! I'm still very much a part of this forum though (or at least trying to be) and also still very into airsoft!

In fact, I just spent about $400 two nights ago on a new sidearm, vest, BBs, and other gear. Of course now I'm broke, but at least I have all my new toys to entertain me!

The truth is I've been extremely busy lately with school. I'm in the final year of my college career and man is it a lot tougher than I expected. I haven't been able to play airsoft lately or anything! Hopefully this'll all change soon, especially with the weather change and events starting up again. Anyway, I'm back, I've responded to all my messages, and I don't want anyone thinking I've abandoned the forum. I appreciate all members and will help them out anyway I know how!

Also, I'd like to especially thank our moderators for all their hard work while I'm away from the forum so much. You guys are great and help out a great deal! And thanks White Wolf for bringing this thread to my attention!

Love the tomb stone Slob. And the wonderful speech you made - it was so powerful I almost didn't come back to the forum on purpose just so it wasn't in vain. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:10 pm

yeah, as slob said, caffine can make people very creative Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Haha there were some good times without admin! wait, that came out wrong. Ugh, never mind. Rolling Eyes . Anyway, what we should all get out of this is that ADMINS BACK!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Yea admin, we'll save the speech in case you have a untimely death

....how comforting right?
lol
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:42 pm

He's back yeah
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 pm

..... yeah..... untimly death..... Very Happy anyone have that pipe bomb from spls game?????? JOKING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

How do we know that he is really Admin, and not just a clone of Admin created by the government to fool and confuse us so that we lower of guard and he can take over our mind!?

You thought you could get away with it, but you'll never take me alive!

*Straps several tornado airsoft grenades to his body*

Muwhahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Darn It AFU,

Now you got me thinking,

Funny how this so called Admin Person showed up again right after Easter, could be a connection there somewhere ???

Or maybe I need to up the dosage on my behavioral modification Meds, come to think about it, I have been feeling overly paranoid lately Shocked

WB Admin, good to hear from you again. Sure is good to know that all the fun we had at the expense of your absence was for nothing. Good luck With the Schooling, it can be a real ``B****´´ but it pays off in the long run.
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm

slob212 wrote:
WB Admin, good to hear from you again. Sure is good to know that all the fun we had at the expense of your absence was for nothing. Good luck With the Schooling, it can be a real ``B****´´ but it pays off in the long run.

Don't welcome him back! He'll take your name to the CIA where his entire life was commissioned and your name and information will be entered into the computing network known simply as "The Demon"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Wow, I now need to tell langley the dosage is not enough. And I have to inform MI6 about slob....my supervisor is going to kill me. oh well...their fault for hiring a airsofter Razz

Oh did I say that out loud............................................

Again welcome back admin, glad to see your still looking after the forums
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:02 pm

ANARCHIST COOK BOOK FTW>..

liquid tree stump remover now I swear thats called....oh wait better not say. lol
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Haha ACB wasn't where I got my recipes...the one I have is was called:
"When All Else Fails: Citizen's Guide to War"

It's a privetly written and published series. I have a eBook copy.

SORRY ADMIN!!!
This probably blew my chance of ever becoming a moderator Sad

Quote :
It wasn´t deleted without a reason the first time !
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Haha ACB wasn't where I got my recipes...the one I have is was called:
"When All Else Fails: Citizen's Guide to War"

It's a privetly written and published series. I have a eBook copy.

SORRY ADMIN!!!
This probably blew my chance of ever becoming a moderator Sad

haha, or the "150 ebooks THEY don't want you to have" series.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 am

OK... admin is gone again....... that means Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 pm

No he´s not gone again,
He is lurking in the shadows and planning on making some changes around here Shocked , sure glad he was pleased with my speech, hope it scored some browny points Embarassed .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin???????????????????????   Admin??????????????????????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin???????????????????????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next