Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterDeath
Private
Private

Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Empty
PostSubject: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:04 pm

I have a UTG L96 and I am upgrading the hop up and the barrel. I will be getting a PDI hop up and a 6.01 EdGI barrel. I am wondering if anybody has ever heard of the Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking before and if it's good or not. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Are you talking about the Shark ??
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
MasterDeath
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm

yea thats the one...
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Ive heard good things about this bucking. I might be getting it for one of my gun to try it out.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 am

Ahhh Ja, The Shark, Different seller, different name

If you canīt get you hands on the Kurage Spicy, this buckling is the next best ( IMHO ) !!!
I Use them in all my guns, and for replacements when I repair other players guns.

The clear soft is for up to the M120 Level ( You can use it for higher, not recommended )
The Black hard Rubber is for everything above the M120 ( have used it in M190 guns, with lats of room for adjustments ), I can promise you, if you purchase the Shark, you will not be disappointed.

The install instructions on the link should not be followed, they are incorrect !!!

Quote :
How to install:

(1) Please apply some oil outside the bucking when installing.
(2) Also, remember to replace the spacer to the X type one. NOTE: X spacer is not good for all AEG.
(3) If you have problems to shoot out B.B., please apply some oil "inside" the bucking.
About this product: Shark Hopup Bucking is original designed for 470 to prevent double feeding.
By 3 special "fins" inside the bucking, Shark Hopup Bucking can hold one and only one B.B. tightly in the chamber. In the mean time, to our surprise, we found that this bucking could enhance the velocity on some AEG. But not all AEG could have the same results and the result could be different from one AEG to another. Unfortunately, we don't the exactly reason because each AEG has its own condition. However, we do believe that the friction (from 3 fins) appied onto B.B. will enhance the velocity.
Rubber v.s. Silicon: To say the truth, we prefer the rubber bucking. It is duriable and cheaper. However, a lot of people prefer Silicon bucking because it seals Air better. (but break easily.)

1. Donīt Oil the Buckling !!!! Oils are petroleum based, and will destroy both the silicon, Rubber Buckling !!
2. The ``Xīī Spacer should always be installed, the Performance is based on what Buckling is being used for the Guns FPS level.
3. Again NO OIL !!!,

In Regards to the end comments, it was all explained above, Silicon for M120 and below, Rubber for everything Higher !!
Back to top Go down
MasterDeath
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 am

Ok that helps a lot! Thanks
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 pm

If you don't use oil what do you put on the bucking when you install it? Or do you just keep it the way it comes?
Back to top Go down
TacMasteR
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 am

I have this in my hp hop up with a mad bull barrel and it works pretty good. The thing i hadn't figure out was that the black is for high fps. so im gonna change those out and see what i get.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Quote :
If you don't use oil what do you put on the bucking when you install it? Or do you just keep it the way it comes?

Donīt laugh, Spit !!

Real easy to use, donīt cost an arm and a leg, available everywhere Laughing

Non aggressive to rubber, and when it dries it helps to hold the Buckling in Place, Iīm not trying to be funny, try it, sometimes the easiest solutions are the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking   Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madbull Fishbone Hop Up Bucking
Page 1 of 1