Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Entry tactics. HELP!

Go down 
+6
Jackofalltrades
slob212
HoboBob
Satan
Lone Wolf
Spl. Durkee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
russki308
Private
Private
russki308

Entry tactics. HELP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 pm

ummmm..... what if u just popped smoke into the room and shoot as they walk out? i mean there's what, one, two doors? cover the exits with assault teams impregnated with riot shields. a bit less gun-ho, but smoking out an enemy will get you a bit more coodos if you don't loose anyone. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 pm

russki308 wrote:
ummmm..... what if u just popped smoke into the room and shoot as they walk out? i mean there's what, one, two doors? cover the exits with assault teams impregnated with riot shields. a bit less gun-ho, but smoking out an enemy will get you a bit more coodos if you don't loose anyone. jocolor

No smoke, no shields.
Especially no smoke in such a confined space...talk about suffocation!

---

Well this is an old thread and I actually found a way to clear this type of structure pretty well.
It was simpler than I had thought it'd be...we just had to MG's lay down fire into the windows making those inside stay away from the window, controlling their ability to fire back at our pointmen who would then move to the doors and engage. Worked pretty well the two times we needed to do it.

Only one guy got hit out of both the times we did it...and that guy was me haha.
I always have trouble coming from bright areas into dark areas...my eyes just react a split second too late.

But now that we've been cleared for grenades, things have gotten even more simple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:41 pm

russki308 wrote:
Watch the date. This thread is over a year old...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entry tactics. HELP!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2