Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddyX
Private
Private

Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade   Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 am

I wanted to know how to install a tight bore on an echo 1 M14 EBR. since they don't make these anymore i can't find much info on them.

I need to know how to open it up and put the new barrel in. I really need to know just how to open it. I need to lube up the internals I and have no clue on how to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade   Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 pm

There are various videos all over youtube on how to install airsoft items. I'm sure if you just searched it you'd find it.
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade   Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm

It should be the same way as any other gun I believe. My friend put a Promy tightbore in his but he did it wrong. Just make sure its in all the way and not separated from the hop-up a few millimeters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
DaddyX
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade   Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 am

i looked on youtube and didn't find any videos about the disassemble of an M14 EBR by Echo 1. if someone could give me a link to a video or something about the disassemble of the M14 i would love it. i found a thingy on how to disassemble a CYMA M14 but there are some differences that make those pictures not so helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade   Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo 1 M14 EBR tightbore upgrade
Page 1 of 1