Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How's it going? From Whidbey Island

Go down 
+6
white wolf
MetallicAirsoft
mas
sniper_32
_XennSniper_
Jackofalltrades
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

How's it going? From Whidbey Island Empty
PostSubject: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 am

Hey my names Brian and I'm an Airsofter (glad I got that off my chest) I've also started getting the locals into it too any suggestions??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
_XennSniper_
Private
Private
_XennSniper_

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:34 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
mas
Corporal
Corporal
mas

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am

welcome to the boards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 am

you could o to the town and petition for some land to use for airsoft thats sort of what i'm doing and welcome
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:49 am

good idea matalic!
usualy you will get SOMEONE who doesn't want to be on your team so they start their own, just don't worry about that.
the best weapon is the one you never see(HIDE YOUR TRUE GUNS)\
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 am

ya i don't think they are gonna go for the idea for my town in MASS....they hate guns
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forums! If you want to get people to start playing airsoft with you just ask them to come play if anybody has an extra gun give it to them and let them play. Thats how I got hooked on airsoft!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:12 pm

oh and always be safe Very Happy (having one eye really gives you that idea Crying or Very sad )
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:57 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:53 pm

We don't have any problems with land we can use. All my friends that airsoft are on my "TEAM" pretty much. If we ever have any competition i'll make sure to form a serious team because for now we just get together and practice while pulling in new recuits. Thanks for the suggestion whit wolf when I get my new rifle I'll make sure it's unvieled in the field Twisted Evil . YEAH since I'm the oldest in my ggroup their safety falls on my lap so I won't let them play if they don't have any goggles at least that my rule. Thanks for all the welcomes you guys it's nice to be on a forum that doesn't shoot you down once you step in. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 pm

WOOHOO!
You a britt Jackofalltrades??? I dunno, you just write like you're one eh?
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:22 pm

no I'm just probally one of the most random people you'll met and as my name states I'm a jack of all trades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's it going? From Whidbey Island   How's it going? From Whidbey Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's it going? From Whidbey Island
Page 1 of 1