Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

WE GBB pistols?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:31 pm

are WE Gas blowback pistols any good?They are cheaper than KJW,but have almopst the same guns..Are the GBB pistols any good?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 pm

look at HFC they are pretty good
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 pm

WE is a pretty good company. They make a nice 1911 series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:22 pm

don't look at HFC, everything i hear about them is terrible, try a KWA or something
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 pm

KWA = FTW. They are an awesome GBB company. They make amazing pistols.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
sticks.13

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 pm

WE are in my opinion not a good company. Every single one of their replica's I have seen seem to last less than a year. They are really nice GBB's, but they seem to have a life span of about a year. The mags that come with the WE's are crap, most WE users that I know end up buying TM mags anyways(WE are a clone of TM). If you expect to have a GBB more than a year then I would go with either TM, KSC, KWA, or WA. All these brands are tried and proven. They come with good mags, metal nozzle's, good springs and excellent O rings; this all comes together to make a really good performer that will last you several years.

I thought I would mention KJW also, they seem to be the G&G of GBB's. They are either hit or miss. The people who get good models swear by KJW products but the people who get lemons or bad performers seem to curse their name whenever it comes up. Two people on my unofficial "team" own a KJW pistol. Neither got lemons but they don't hold enough gas for a full mag, they always come just short(mag gets about 20 shots out of a 23rnd mag).Both plan on buying TM/KSC mags for them which should give them a little more gas capacity. A friend has a G19 which has some loose tolerances between the barrel and the slide, which is my only gripe(excluding the mags). However my brother's 1911 is completely solid, very tight tolerances. Both guns have plastic nozzles which I do not like, they seem to perform alright with enough gas though.

I cannot comment on the time factor with the two KJW pistols listed above, but the KJW M9 has been know to last for 4+ years; making it one of the best clone pistols on the market.

Unless you plan on participating in competitive airsoft shooting you should be fine with a KJW pistol. It may not be as nice as KSC/KWA, TM or WA but it certainly gets the job done well. After witnessing the horror stories of WE's first hand I would stay away from them. Just ask M14DoubleTapps about his WE pistol! Smile

Good luck and have fun!

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE GBB pistols? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE GBB pistols?   WE GBB pistols? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE GBB pistols?
Page 1 of 1