Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

other sports

Go down 
+13
SniperL96
Marine Gunny
USMC-HENDLER
stormtrupr
Seabass_9000
Ace
Admin
wf sniper
Fox13
Dark Knight
Roamer
sticks.13
Ragnarock
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

other sports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:02 pm

I have a sport,fishing. it teaches you patients.It really helps with sniping...believe me or not.
Back to top Go down
USMC-HENDLER
Corporal
Corporal
USMC-HENDLER

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:15 pm

Yea i wouldnt have even thought of fishing but yea i could def. see how that helps with patients
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Hendler05
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Roamer wrote:
I wrestled, but for the most part I was a band geek. what.... band is really big and cool in Logan.

Im sorry if i offend you. But i honest to Don't use the Lord's name in vain. hate band w/ a passion.

-Band director was a D***
-5 AM rehearsals on SATURDAY, SAME DAY AS AIRSOFT!!! Evil or Very Mad
-I wasn't the most favorite person either in that group. Lesson learned, never complain with people who actually love it.

All end all, i was disappointed by the fake appearence it was given to me. It was too outweighed by the bad to be any good to me, so i decided to quit. I rarely had any amusement or love for it, I was never meant to be a musician when i grew up. Oh and to add, i used to go to KHS (kell), which was in some kind of band competition w/ lassister. That in part with a band director who lets his ego run the show unethically was a bad combo.

The sports, Cross Country, and Golf. Cross Country, RUNNING THROUGH THE WOODS (airsoft much?). Golf, fun much. Fishing is a great way to gain patience. Sniping is very much the same way...Paintball was appealing, but the expense was too great.

Soccer is fun, but americans are allowed to use their hands lol, cheap bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 am

hey wrestling for your high school is one of the hardest sports. alot of people don't think so but if you are good you are using everyone of your muscles constantly. from your calfs to your neck its all hard but that is how i stay in shape and i am also on the high school varsity swim team. I lettered in both last year and went to state for wrestling so don't underestemate sports that arnt "popular" lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
DOA Draven
Private
Private
DOA Draven

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:58 am

Parakarting - riding the edge to some chilled sounds.

Parakarting? then pop across to here http://www.richystones.co.uk/index.php and see what's it's about, ps downloading 'second law' is worth a watch if interested.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:03 pm

Soccer as you can guess a lot of running I can run a playing field end to end without stopping because of it also hockey defense people fear me so i can take a bb. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:05 pm

and acually band is awsome besides on sats i have night games if the practice is early cept for marching band in lik a parade then im screwed
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Hunting is where I got my marksminship (18 out of 20 shots) in the bullseye with my .270 scoped) flyfishing is where I got my patience. And archery is where I got my silence in moveing and another part of my patience still haven't got a deer in archery. also during archery season i have to hike about 25 miles with 55 pounds on my back plus tree stand then i get to climb up the tree haul all that equipment up then sit for a few hours making no noise not even sneezing then iget to get that equipment down climb down the tree get th stuff back on my back then hike the 25 miles back yea thats a workout.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 pm

You know you can edit posts, instead of tripple posting OMGz...

I have no doubt marching band is funner in other less competitive areas, but being right next to Lassister's district I CAN'T F*CKING TAKE IT...If it were Navy SEALS or Marching Band I think I would do Navy SEALS.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:26 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
You know you can edit posts, instead of tripple posting OMGz...

This goes for all members though - he's not the only one doing it. Please, instead of posting multiple, consecutive posts just edit your previous post if you want to add something to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other sports   other sports - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other sports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2