Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Build a rifle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 am

how do people build a custom gun as in I want a m16 body a ak barrel ect
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:54 am

By AK barrel do you mean inner barrel or like the outer barrel and hand guards?

Because no it is impossible. The M16 body has to have the M16/M4 outer barrel because it is a completely different design than the AK.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 pm

just like I want to build a rifle how to do it
it doesn't matter what barrel or anything just how to build(not to sound rude to anyone here)
like slobs post time to build I want to do that kind of thing
Back to top Go down
ajrook
Private
Private
ajrook

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 pm

i don't know if you can combine guns like that but one of my friends was able to turn an old paintball gun into an airsoft gun if you mean something like that
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:58 pm

well you know slob the mod.(thats catchy) He made his own rifle SEARCH TIME TO BUILD that is what I was looking at simmilar to a I PMed Slob about it and I am trying to get advice on how to make somthing like it

Build a rifle S_CTR02B2ws

that is the one I hope to make/replicate
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Pm-ed you WW,

If you look under >Pictures/Videos
http://www.airsoftallies.com/pictures-videos-f21/what-i-drag-around-during-games-events-t1403.htm

There is also a Breakdown of the gun.

It is possible to combine Gun parts and Types, it is all based on what kind of facilities you have in order to be able to get the work done,

Just taking a AK outer Barrel and expecting it to fit into the Delta Ring, Lock Ring, and body of an M-4 without some major modifications, well its not going to happen.

You have to do the Research !!!
Know what you have for capabilities, and support. ( School Metal shop might be able to help, even though I doubt that the will be happy about seeing Gun Parts on the School Grounds ).

You have to have a solid plan before you start, if not you are only going to end up with Crap when you are done, and you threw a small fortune out the window.

Building a custom gun does not happen over night, it takes time, You could start tomorrow, and with lick you are finished by Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Build a rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build a rifle   Build a rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Build a rifle
Page 1 of 1