Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hit where the sun Don't shine

Go down 
+12
Jarhead999 76 65
Sniper Fox
Alabama_Sniper
inferno350z
Spl. Durkee
Lone Wolf
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
TheOneNamedMike
Tank
AFU
HoboBob
FlashX
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

Hit where the sun Don't shine Empty
PostSubject: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Im not trying to be gross in anyway possible, so here it goes...

It was a B-e-a-utiful day for airsoft the sun was shining, It was 78 degrees (yeah i remember the day i always will...), and there was a slight breeze going through the field. This was during a team scrimmage and we where in a bunker in the air about 9 feet with stairs leading up to it it was an open field to the north, and a forest to the south, there is a window only pointing to the north.Also the entrance was a trap door in the floor. Me and my pal where on a team i had an JG AK-47 Ris and my friend had a FAMAS, the other team had a sniper rifle, and 2 m4's. My pal was wearing heavy pants and a heaviy sweat shirt, I on the other hand wore a t-shirt and basketball shorts being it was a scrimmage (one of my very first with the gun)and i didn't think much of it.

So we where in the fort and they started to approach. One of the kids with an M4 hid behind a tree, the other M4 behind a huge stone, no clue where the sniper was. They started to spray into the bunker bb's flew everywhere,we sprayed back and they took cover we did this for a while........Then it happend...

I hear a Cocking of a gun and i thought to myself Hey we both have Automatics, so i turn my head and it all went in slow motion....

I saw a long barrel pointing out of the trap door entrance pointing in my direction and all i had time to yell was " O GO..!!!!!" the sniper pulled the trigger.. It would of stinged for a while if it hit anywhere else but No the BB flew stright at my crotch and hit me, yeah u guessed it "right where the sun don't shine"

And I screamed, OH yes I screamed Like a little Girl meeting Hannah Montana i screamed.

The pain was so intense that i went to my knees and into the fetal position

It felt like some one took a Screw driver and Just stab right throu "it" i was down for a while All of my friends where laughing so hard from my screm that they forgot to see if i was ok, but eventually they did , and the pain started to ware-off , that day i learned Two things:

1) ALWAYS CHECK UNDER YOU

and

2) WEAR A CUP

-FlashX

lefty was never the same again......
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 pm

T-Bagged!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Much more painful...it makes my eyes water just thinking about it
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 pm

It is a bad thing that when you talked about screaming, I couldn't stop laughing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:09 pm

That's what my friends did, it was a very high pitch girly scream i don't know why it came out like that but it did....
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 pm

...of course
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 pm

yeah you always want to wear a cup haha
that guy shouldn't have shot you if he had a sniper that close, isn't that illegal or something?
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Did you know if you get castrated your voice goes up 2 octaves. 1 Octave on a piano is 8 keys so 2 would be 16. Yay for math!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Good to know next time i play ill do some voice warm-ups
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Just wear heavy duty BDU's you should be fine
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Haha I luaghed....That sniper shouldent have shot you if he was that close. Thats the rules we play by so it dosent end up with somebody crying and screaming like a girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah we'll it's fun to play without the rules with your friends sometimes
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Tank wrote:
Yeah we'll it's fun to play without the rules with your friends sometimes

Very true sometimes you just "randomly" come across the person that really pisses you off and then its "ooooooooohhhhhhhhh we were playing those rules?'
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Exactly but then again it also goes the other way around
Back to top Go down
FlashX
Private
Private
FlashX

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Yeah it was one of those games where the only rule was you get shot ur out, if do recall i remember one of the opposing team's players taking another person on their team as a meat shield....didnt stop us from shooting tho...
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 pm

flashX wrote:
taking another person on their team as a meat shield

Brilliant idea! That is what short people are for!
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 pm

dude i have no need for a cup when I play. A. our team enforces MED rules, and B. heavy rip-stop pants block just about any bb when they are baggy around the place the sun will never see.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 pm

flashX wrote:
Quote :
taking another person on their team as a meat shield

I've been a meatshield before, and it's not fun...hahaha
We were playing with medics and I was "injured", so I just sat on the ground (in the middle of a desolate no-man's land). One of the enemy players leaped out of no-where and got behind me, using me as a shield while unleashing plastic en masse....needless to say, my teamates didnt fire back. So I sat there, helpless, useless...until the guy using me as a shield decided to move...execution style hahah good times.

Back to the topic:
Wear a cup maybe if you're really worried. I've taken a few "bad shots" and I guess I just walk em off Razz
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Lol, lying down is a good way to avoid this. rolling over on your belly like some pwned sucka is another way...lol
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

you can do what everone said, or you can get this plate carrier

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2123 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:38 am

spl durkee wrote:
needless to say, my teamates didnt fire back

Teammate or note, I would not have hesitated in firing back.

Actually funny story. . .

We are out airsofting with a nice game of capture the flag, and my brother was running back with the enemy flag, except he looked just like another player (Both having the same mask) and I didn't know who he was.

Long story short we won the game. . . My brother made it back to our base with the flag right before he went the way of Stonewall Jackson ^_^
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:40 am

HAHA OUCH
was he okay?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Ya you have to remember that this was a mil-sim game, so death was something no one was looking forward to (hours of just waiting around at the basecamp until your were "revived"). If they had shot me, I would kill them with my bare hands, and they knew it hahah.

So this is kindof a tricky topic because most people wear some pretty thick BDU's...
What were you wearing?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Theres really no need for a cup in airsoft. Laying down is going to be uncomfortable and will probably cuase chafing which will get really annoying (trust me).
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:17 pm

True that, not on my to do list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit where the sun Don't shine   Hit where the sun Don't shine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit where the sun Don't shine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Battle Scars-
Jump to: