Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Anyone have any reviews on this gun

Go down 
+6
Zane
Spl. Durkee
sticks.13
Seabass_9000
MetallicAirsoft
Fallen Legend
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen Legend
Private
Private

Anyone have any reviews on this gun Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:39 pm

just get a good m4/m16 from a better company and get a 40 dollar box mag for it
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:58 pm

If you scroll to the bottom of the page there are a few reviews from people that own them...

Just want to make sure you know that if you take that to an event they may tell you that you can't use the box mag because m4's aren't support guns. I personally have no problem with somebody using a box mag, but a lot of people do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:34 pm

I have a problem with people slapping a box mag on an M4, for three reasons.

1: Everyone would use it if it was allowed.
2: Noone would move, people would just start spraying and praying during the game.
3: Its not realistic, it takes away from the MILSIM to have somone carry a 6lb M4 with a 300 round mag instead of 20lb M249 with a 2200 round mag.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm

True dat, Sticks.

@Fallen Angel:
I don't know if thats a reliable retailer either. Any "mega" or "super" stores are best left alone.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:44 pm

May I also point out that at that price for a "upgraded" AEG I would be extremely weary. You would be much better of buying from a proven store like Airsoftextreme (AEX) or airsoftgi both these stores are excellent and they will work with you to find the right AEG or Rifle for you. There is just something that feels wrong with that AEG
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:46 pm

I agree Zane. A store can claim to have tricked out the internals, but theres really no way of knowing until it's actually shipped to you. Even if there was a problem or mis-advertisement, odds are if it was customized it doesnt have a warranty anymore. Taking the gun apart would void the warranty.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Don't waste your money or i'll cry
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:50 pm

If I were you I would just buy the box mag and the gun seperate it may cost more but that way you know what your getting.

JG M16 RIS
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_166&products_id=3629

Box Mag
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=60_144&products_id=2876

Bipod/Fore grip
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_138&products_id=1960
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Box mag equals waste of money
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Tank wrote:

Only if you do milsim. I hook up a C-mag to my G36 and lay hundreds of bb's of cover for my friends on a casual game.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:10 am

But you have to admit, that on a DM rifle a box mag is way too nubish.
For dm i would be veitnam mags like they have on evike
i think that there each 110rnds
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Agreed, i used to own one and it's completely ridiculous way too much ammo you should try to keep it closer to realistic
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tank wrote:

Only if you do milsim. I hook up a C-mag to my G36 and lay hundreds of bb's of cover for my friends on a casual game.

Agreed a C-mag also looks a lot better than a box mag and you also don't have to wind a C-mag by hand. Most of them are battery powered winding or they have a pressure switch so you can wind easyer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any reviews on this gun   Anyone have any reviews on this gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any reviews on this gun
Page 1 of 1