Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Which CQB should be my next purchase

Go down 
+2
Admin
Dark Knight
6 posters

ECHO 1 MP5 PDW
Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_lcap44%Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
ECHO 1 MP5K CQC
Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_lcap22%Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Well R4 MP7
Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_lcap11%Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
ECHO 1 MOD5-J RIS
Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_lcap22%Which CQB should be my next purchase Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

Which CQB should be my next purchase Empty
PostSubject: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 pm

I like all the choices, with the MP5K PDW being my favorite, and the MP7 being my least. I like the folding stock on the PDW. The MP7 has an usual battery, with low MAH = minimal playing time, as well as a shorter range (the listing says 150ft. to 200ft. - good luck reaching those distances). Nothing against the MP7, as it does seem like an okay gun, I just like the Echo 1s better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 pm

For CQB my pick is the MP5k as well... it is probably the smallest other than the MP7, which is probably still similar in size. The benefit of the MP5k over the MP7 is all the parts available and the fact that the MP5k has a nice sized folding stock if you want it or you can take it completely off the gun and use a plate instead to make it more of a sidearm.

I also like the CQC, but I think the MP5k is a better value as you could use it as a sidearm without a stock.
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:39 pm

PDW and CQC perform great, just depends on the look you like, classic mp5, or the modernized version
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:57 am

Another reason I thought you may want to narrow it down to just an MP5 variant is: mags are cheaper. You can buy a box of 8 mid caps (90rd) relatively inexpensive in comparison to other replica's.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:08 pm

im gonna say the PDW because of its overall compactness. you might want to check out some other replicas because MP5 mag pouches are pretty hard to find.

personally i think that your M733 would work fine for CQC, but then again you could use the MP5K as a backup for your VSR.

good luck

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:33 pm

Yeah, generally you have to use a larger pouch for them... Stormtrupr has some experience with this. Might want to talk to him about it.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:59 pm

I love this idear.... MP5 PDW is my vote
Small, yet deadly Twisted Evil

doesn't offer much of a cover if you are a fan of gun shots lololol. Sorry couldn't resist!

Gimmee pics when you order it. Notice I didn't say "if"
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which CQB should be my next purchase   Which CQB should be my next purchase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1