Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sure I'll be the first...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Sure I'll be the first... Empty
PostSubject: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi, I am Seabass of Team Juggernauts. I live in the Logan, Oh area and have played Airsoft for about a year and a half. Prior to playing Airsoft, I played paintball for about 10 years, so I have a good bit of experience in tactics / movement. Most likely you will see me on here a lot / posting a lot of messages because I have no life other than work, Airsoft, and Xbox/PC gaming.
I have a good bit of experience opening mechboxes, replacing parts, etc... So if you have a question related to a mechbox feel free to ask, I most likely can help you out. If you have an M14, I have been in mine so many times I could practically tear the rifle down to the gears with a blind fold on. Laughing

I own: Heavily modded CA36c, Heavily modded Echo1 M14 (sniper), Echo1 Vector Arms AK47 w/ICS M203 launcher and I carry a KSC M9 HW GBB as a sidearm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Woohoo, way to take the reigns and lead the way...

Looking forward to practice on Saturday Seabass...

just don't shoot me in the face with that M203 of yours Sad
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:13 pm

Hmm i figured you would have played longer than a year and a half. You must be a fast learner because you know a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:31 pm

Dark Knight just stoppng to say hi.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Lol your supposed to make a new topic, But hey Kyle, look forwarding to gettin to know you. Call me up some time and we can go for a walk on the beach together Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:52 am

Wink good call.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:36 am

Sentinel wrote:
Hmm i figured you would have played longer than a year and a half. You must be a fast learner because you know a lot Smile

Seabass tends to spend a lot of time and money buying new guns/accessories, tearing them down, upgrading everything, and then putting them back together. He may only have been in airsoft for a shorter time, but he's definitely the go-to guy when you have questions Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure I'll be the first...   Sure I'll be the first... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sure I'll be the first...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: