Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Empty
PostSubject: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

well, i was looking into geting one just for looks, and i was thinking, is that all its good for? or r there some games that you can actually get people out with it?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Yes, bayonets are just for looks (typically).
If you think about it, even REAL modern warfighters don't use them outside of ceremony or eventing anymore.
They look cool and make good sim pieces...but they don't have a practical use.

The use of "melee" weapons in airsoft is prohibited at the majority of fields and events.
don't expect to ever use it.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:58 pm

dangit. well it still looks cool
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Ya definitely.
I own a bayonet and I get all kinds of stares on the playing field because of it.
It's a good buy whether you're using it in your loadout or just a wall piece.

!!!!!!EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!
MIKE...MIKE...MIKE
Yes SC does allow knives Very Happy

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Wed May 06, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Ya definitely.
I own a bayonet and I get all kinds of stares on the playing field because of it.
It's a good buy whether you're using it in your loadout or just a wall piece.

We can use baoynets at SC VILLAGE?
(Sorry for off topicness)
Okay back on topic.

Yes their for looks, but they do look cool. I guess you can use them for maybe a WWII Mil-Sim game, but really thats all. Airsoft melee is bad and breaks the fun out of the game, especially is someone gets hurt.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:26 pm

yeah, but what i was thinking was similar to the "bang bang policy" where if your to close to shoot them you say bang bang, and that counts as an out on them. in this case, you poke them with it and their out. but i guess not. Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:28 pm

actually people usually have the
"SURRENDER SURRENDER rule" which is
when you encounter a person within 20 feet of you, you yell SURRENDER SURRENDER if they didn't know you were there that is. If they don't you shoot them
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm

#1, i don't surrender, ( just thought i should throw that in there.)
#2, i think that the Surrender Surrender rule is basicly the same thing. i have never used the "bang bang policy" or the "Surrender Surrender rule". was just refering to the one ive heard, but basicly their whole point sound about the same. but can you use a Bayonet along that rule's lines instead of saying anything?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
#1, i don't surrender, ( just thought i should throw that in there.)
"Surrendering" is for your own safety. It's better than getting lit up at close ranges.

Quote :
#2, i think that the Surrender Surrender rule is basicly the same thing. i have never used the "bang bang policy" or the "Surrender Surrender rule". was just refering to the one ive heard, but basicly their whole point sound about the same. but can you use a Bayonet along that rule's lines instead of saying anything?
Yes both rules have the same purpose. And like I said about bayonets, it depends on the field. Most don't allow it though.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:54 pm

what you said about "Surrendering" is for your own safety. It's better than getting lit up at close ranges.
well, i prefer to go down with a fight.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:55 pm

true
yes its the same thing
but the reason why i like the surrender rule is that
say, oh i don't know,
a guy brings a M249 in my face and tells me to surrender.
I think i'd like to surrender Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:57 pm

true dat. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:59 pm

haha yep
worst case scenario
a guy brings a echo 1 minigun up to your face, AND YOUR WEARING GOGGLES
gosh I'd love to surrender.

or in general
a guy brings a tokyo mauri and your just wearing a shirt
i'd surrender.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:01 pm

DUDE THAT WOULD SUCK! Mad
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm

josh, you NEVER go down with a fight. You always scream and run away. what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm

sure ty, who was the one who stayed behind fighting against you reese, aaron, garot while daniel ran off screaming like an infant. and last time i checked... you do the same thing. the only time that i surrender is when the odds are completly against me, as with you. Suspect
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:13 pm

HAHA
you guys are funny.
but yeah, i'd surrender in a worst case scenario. "Watch your language" if a Echo 1 minigun was up my face while I was wearing a shirt, and goggles. I'd scream and run like a little girl too... you ever seen thse things shoot? It DESTROYED A TV AND CAUGHT IT ON FIRE. Assult, or um "Josh" hope you don't mind if i call you that (call me mike if you want) you must have alot of guts fighting against 4 people, by your self
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:14 pm

ive had a few, more than ty, mike. Smile
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm

but im not counting.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:21 pm

at least i don't scream like a little old lady and run away! you have the best gun yet your team always manages to lose.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Did josh say he was fighting against 4 people by himself?
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:25 pm

i said that you (dalton) and i were against ty, reese, aaron, and your bro. while daniel ran off.

Last edited by AssultPwner on Wed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:27 pm

ty i can have a bad team and a good gun, and guess what? i still can lose. and mabey you didnt read the topic name, but if your gonna comment on it, say something about Bayonets. P.S.-
go look on the topic - "the worst airsofter". i think you would agree with my results.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm

well, you were the one who brought it up. but never mind.WHATEVER.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

ty go to topic "the worst airsofter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?   Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Airsoft Bayonets a waste of money?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next