Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...

Go down 
+25
souljahnyne
paulxavier
TheOneNamedMike
inferno350z
sniperairsofthelp
Spl. Durkee
sniper_32
kkoerber
rat_12_boy
makyong
killyouno5
got ambushed?
Jman
TheJim
sickdog
house119
March_ARB
USMC-HENDLER
L96-Sniper
Tater
Roamer
sticks.13
Admin
Fox13
Seabass_9000
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 pm

yeah that's normal
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:54 pm

do silencers fit all guns?
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:31 pm

No they have to have the little screw on part at the end of the barrel and even then you have the ones that screw on clockwise and counter clockwise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
makyong
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:35 am

one of our friends diy...

JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 P5
JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 P4
JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Piston1
JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Pistonset
Back to top Go down
rat_12_boy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Wow that was awesome, im planning on doing the same thing....but I was wondering...where did you buy your G-Spec?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Nice work!

Is that the new Mac Book?

sticks
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 pm

wow that really looks like high quality stuff there.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 am

hmm.. what is bar 10 fps with out mod? because i don't really think i could do a good job on the whole thing >.<
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:59 pm

@sniper_32

The FPS on my bar was about 375 I believe. I owned one for a few weeks but sold it cuz it wasn't right for me.
Back to top Go down
sniperairsofthelp
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 am

i heard that the jg bar-10 g-spec was less reliable than the Tokyo marui vsr g-spec trying to decide which one right now to pick.
don't wanna waste money. plz reply!!
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

L96-Sniper wrote:
when u cut that thing what does that do? and can i do that to my WELL L96?
Do what?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:43 pm

I think he means the airbrake mod, when you cut the cylinder head.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:41 pm

You don't cut the cylinder head, you cut a little plastic 'nipple' on the tip of the piston. I beleive Seabass has a thread somewhere around here.

sticks
Back to top Go down
paulxavier
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Here is a mod for only a few cents. Razz

Somewhat in the style of what was shown above on page one with the foam insulation for the mock suppressor.

I bought a Bar 10 G-Spec, and haven't done any upgrades. I'm short on cash, so risking the airbrake mod isn't my cup of tea at the moment.

But I disembled my gun, along with the mock silencer, and as follows:

Wrapped some paper towels tightly around the inside of the bored barrell extension within the mock silencer. (Mine came already with the holes.) So I wrapped the paper towels (use Bounty for best sound absortion. Rolling Eyes Ok, not really Wink ) around the inside of the barrell with the silencer before screwing it back together. I took it outside and fired a shot. I was amazed by the suppression from my actual 'stuffed' mock silencer.

One thing didn't sit right with me. The sound from the end of the barrell was suppressed (the air), while the actual mechanics of the gun continued to make a louder noise.

I disassembled the gun, and using paper towels, stuffed the inside of the stock, lining the sides where the actual trigger and gears are (Do forgive me for not using the proper terminology, I don't know the proper names for the internals.) I made sure that there was enough paper towel surrounding the trigger areas so as to provide a sort of insulation.

I put hte gun back together, went outside. And BINGO! When I pulled the trigger it was nearly music to my ears. The shot was barely louder than a faint 'fart.' Cool

I recently put it to test in combat, and from about give or take 150ft away I took a shot at a retreating friend (capture the flag). I watched through the scope as the shot hit him in the back of the neck. He grabbed his neck, turned around, finally spotting me down the road.

He didn't even hear the shot.

Same thing happened on several other occassions. I actually hit my brother in the back of the head (I was flanking), and he thought that an acorn actually hit him in the head. But the beauty of silence is indescribable. I have yet to get a Ghillie or some good sniper camo, but the silent factor will be a great plus. I recommend trying this 'mod' to you G-Spec Owners. And if you dislike, simply remove the paper towel insulation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catholicdiscussion.wordpress.com
souljahnyne
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:51 am

the nipple thing is wat gives the gun some of it's accuracy. when u cut off part of the nipple it WOULD rise the fps, since there would b a vacuum effect, but in exchange for some accuracy. its like a trade off, speed for accuracy
Back to top Go down
Deathfromangles
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote :
the nipple thing is wat gives the gun some of it's accuracy. when u cut off part of the nipple it WOULD rise the fps, since there would b a vacuum effect, but in exchange for some accuracy. its like a trade off, speed for accuracy

yes but thats where the teflon mod comes in, it adds a small amount of FPS but it makes sure the air is not escaping thus pushing the BB up/down/left/right etc. which in turn increases the accuracy to almost the original amount if not more (depending on how good of a teflon job you do)
Back to top Go down
SRA Sniper
Private
Private

PostSubject: G-Spec or Normal?   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Should i buy the g-spec or the normal?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm

This isn't the place ask this but anywho....Its all about what you can afford and what youll be using it for in particular. jocolor
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 pm

wont this eventually break the gun though?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

sniper_32 wrote:
wont this eventually break the gun though?

No it won't, it's been proven that the sears, and trigger mech would break before anything terrible because of the upgrade happens.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...   JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JG Bar 10 FREE MODS tutorial with pics...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2