Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Charactor names

Go down 
+3
mas
mgunner564
white wolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:47 pm

well, as a few of you know....... some, I am starting to write a story and I have some new charactors but my names are getting worse so I am asking for non copyrighted names that I can use, only thing is it has to be middle ages names appx. no modern rap/funky names.... but other than that have fun any ideas would be amazing...... wow I am long winded...even on fourms LOL.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

hmm off the top pa my head....

Kolt/Kolten (i have met some with this name i think it sounds cool...)
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm

nice, I like it, easy to remember and quite a flash of interest.... cheers
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm

welcome....here is another one im having a brain crap sorry......

Quinton
Back to top Go down
mas
Corporal
Corporal
mas

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:08 pm

how 'bout katherinened resedered? Laughing lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm

but quinton is close but not the best for my story...... Crying or Very sad

Yeh and @mas WAT?!?!??!?!??!??!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:34 pm

kikker?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm

metalic..... are you thinking what I'm thinking he's trying to make us think?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:40 pm

So I'm confused, most of these are like pet names.... Why not just have normal people names? Like Dan or John.....

sticks
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:41 pm

well, long story first read my story I'll PM you in a few min after this post, then you might understand it a bit more(and it needs editing I know)
Back to top Go down
connor baker
Private
Private
connor baker

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:19 pm

white wolf what is the setting of the story. Is it in Russia Iran US or some other contry?
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:30 pm

I came up with this name a few months ago:

Van Halder.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm

OK LET ME EXPLAIN(yeah Slob/sticks this is from another thread)

here is what I'm talking about

As I slowly glided towards the coast that meant salvation I saw the storm pull up what looked like flowers of reds greens yellows and blues. they were floating up twards me. showing no change in movment I slowed to se what was happening. they wern't flowers they were colored hawks. their talons were golden like the sun and they were fully extended waiting for my flesh to hit them. They seemed to be waiting but for what? they slowed and then suddenly dived on me and pulled my feathers clean off, like pulling shed hair from a cat, then nothing.

"woah, looks like he's alive august, get me some more of that, its working!" a voice sounded
"Eh? it looks like that was enough, look at him, he's coming to." as he said that I opened my eyes weakly to see the paws of a big cat and the hooves of what looked like a horse.
"w-wha, who?"my voice was drifting in and out
"ah, you can talk, ye got caught by the raiders, bad time to fly."he chukkled.
"who, who are you?" I questioned
"August, he's going down again, listen kid, I'm coopyr. You are hit hard, we'll need to get you back to my cottage, ok?August get back soon!"
"Hit hard?"
"your completly fine here, but if you must know... your wings are torn to the point of nearly falling off." Then the pain came, a full body swarm of fire. the pain had me down.

When I awoke, I saw a wooded area sliding along, like I was flying. I found that my wings were patched with something like weaving. The forest opend up to a clearing and then a grassy prarie. the grass was flowing up like long fur.

"Augustus when we get back I want you to get me water, some of the poppies from Pomona, and her sewing supplies, he's going to need them quick."
"Aye, and what about the blood loss?"
"We'll see about that just get him in."I felt myself gliding down twards a dwelling that smelt of berries and various herbs. then slowly falling down to a soft spot in the floor like a nest.
" Ok, kid you awake?" Coopyr whispered.
"Y-yeah...where am I?"
"you are in my winery, listen you are in need of some work. You are going to be out for a while so I can patch you up and get you back to a stable position. If you keep calm, we can give you a lower amount of poppies and you will be up faster, if you don't you will be down for a day.So, let me tell you what we are doing. You got hit by the raiders that plague our area and they hit you nice. you have lost some of your wing so you will need to learn how to fly all over again. We are going to get you stiched up and try to get you up and walking around soon, but it will take some work on your part, oh here comes Augustus, nighty night." and soon after I was out while they were "patching" me up, sewing my wing together with some sort of string.

I awoke the next day to see that I had been moved to a cot uo in the attic of the cottage and voices were talking below.
"Do you think he'll be alright? He looked bad." a new soft voice asked.
"I don't know Pomona, we'll have to see, but, I'll not be able to keep him with me, what should we do? He can't go out there alone now." Coopyr slowly whispered.
"I'll take him, but how will I get him there?" Pomona softly asked.
""Augustus can get him there and you will need to get him up again, you can teach him, I know you can."Coopyr reassured.

"Hey kid, you awake?", I lifted my head"Good, that means your heading out with pomona to her orchard.She offered to take you as a member of her family for now. Just trust her, if she says to do somthing its for a good reason. Well, do ya need help on getting up?"
"No I think I can get up." I slowly lifted myself up and walked out with coopyr to where Augustus was waiting.

"I suppose that you wont mind that Augustus takes you to the orchard?I saw some of the wolves near here stalking."Coopyr wondered.I stood there relising what the land here was like, a world plunged into war and hate.

"Wolves?"I asked with fear like that of horror.
"don't worry about that Coopyr,I can get by them any day,'till I see that they take me down,I will get the runs through."Augustus reassured me and coopyr,"Well, lets get going better get there before sun high....Almost forgot, son what is your name? We were questioning eachother about if we knew."I stood there relising what had happened through the days before then.
"Dowas."I confidently answered
"Ah that clears a lot up.Dowas get up into the pouch on me, it will sneak you past some of the check points but if you get caught just get ready for a fight, can you take that?"
"I might be able to, but what about my wing being torn? Wont it lead to me being flightless for some time?"
"Agh, what are we going to do about that Coopyr?"Augustus questioned concerned.
"Move using stealth, oh and Dowas, just whip them.Now go!" And with that I as best I could hopped up into the pouch around Augustus's neck as he scrambled to get to the orchard in time.We got going pretty fast if I say so myself.

"Dowas, I snuck out a few things as well, Lono's comming and I wanted to get some stuff, so try not to damage any of it.Nothing too bad, just some jars of Coopyr's wine, Lie just loves it says its the best in the area!"We were going down a large slope into what looked like a small valley" Here is the fastest way to Pomona's but there is a major wolf Population, It sounds like

that is my story

If you didn't guess its creatures in the wilds

@ conner
well, montana I guess

@ sticks see above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charactor names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charactor names   Charactor names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charactor names
Page 1 of 1