Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Shooting someone in the face!

Go down 
+3
Warsawwarrior9
ncis
Sniper Fox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

Shooting someone in the face! Empty
PostSubject: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Is not very nice, trust me.

It was a sunny, clear day at Airsoft Playground, outdoor game. My gas pistol was broken and still is, so all I really had was a stock UTG / CSI/ TSD Type 96 Shadow Ops APS2 sniper rifle with a scope and a sling, no bipod (Not very useful for me.) When I'm with my friends I'm more of a fun guy, but I wasn't going to shame myself or any of my best friends today, so I tried playing serious.

Tree are my thing, so I hid behind one. And out in the open, I see a group of three, one behind the other, moving pretty slow, but not too fast. They had high end AEGs, I don't know if they were blind or my ridiculous Army jacket and pants threw them off. So I took the shot.

I'm not much of a bragger, but it was my first time actually playing a real game with my sniper, so I was a bit excited. The dude looked around for a bit before shouting, "Hit!" My mindset was: I can't believe I took someone out! You know kids, and I'm one.

So the others start diving behind trees and such, the game had already begun and BBs were flying. Not really at me.

Long story short, really old dude, aimed a bit too close for the face and yeah. Never really said sorry; he was huge.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:02 pm

hahaha that reminds me of a time when my friend (BulletTheBlueSky) and i were trapped in his tree house, playing a quick backyard game, while the other team (inferno350z and assultpwner) had us pinned down with a l96 and a g3. bullet was firing out a little slot on the tree house, with an automatic mp5, which seemed like the best place to fire out of because no bullets could get in because it was so small, not even the barrel could poke out. but out of luck assultpwner, with his g3, which was automatic fired a shot through the slot and shot me in the !#$%ing head right above my glasses! after that we shared the story and a coke, it was weird and fun!
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Was just playing today in a forested area near my house, ( friends really hate me for my sniper ) I was sitting back in this really dark forested area and I have a friend with some odd clear gun to back me up and we were both back there, he was in some makeshift ditch he had and I was behind a tree covered by a load of branches. No one knew where I was but him... We sat there waiting (just a 2 v 3 game of friends) and we started seeing them coming. A bigger kid named josh (really doesn't know what he is doing) just comes walking through the forest, took my shot at him and got him out quite easily. Afterwards, another friend (Adam) comes charging down the dried creek bed and my teammate gets him out after some really horrible close range shooting (lol) it was funny to watch. Any ways back to the main part of the story, only one man left (my best friend Jesse) I'm just looking around trying to find him in my little spot and I see him in a little square of brush and sticks, all i could see was his head his hands and his gun, I took 3 shots at him, 2 of which curved down and to the left of him. The third on the other hand went straight on and just as it got to him, he smiled and it hit him right in the tooth

From my view point I'm just sitting there watching the BB and then "oohh" ow. Hit him right in one of his front teeth. He came out really pissed and holding his mouth ( again mad at me )
He's just lucky it was from far away or he could've been toothless...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Guys...a little tip head shots are ftl this inst some fake war movie people are out there to have fun not to get their teeth blown out by kids who think their the sniper or something.Get it right go for center mass you have a much better chance of hitting the guy and any trained soldier or marksman will tell you thats were you hit. Keep it fun keep it real. ( Plus center mass shots get you more kills ) A good shot will always open up just wait it out...one of snipping needed attributes patience. Now if their sitting in a hole or are to scared to move out of cover ( Such as shooting out of a window ) by all means take your shot

Last edited by Zane on Sat May 23, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Sorry Zane, had no where else to shoot and wasn't necessarily aiming for his head anyway, my shots don''t have that great of an accuracy and besides through that tiny window i had im suprised i hit him anyway, i usually do go for body shots bc heads are way to hard to hit any way, body or arms when they are behind cover.

Sorry if i came off a little too high on that post, my gun isn''t anything special at all, it's just stock with nothing upgraded.
Just happy that i can hit people when i shoot at them preferably with one shot
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:31 am

Accidents happen! My gun is stock UTG L96. It's so popular, and I can see why.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:07 pm

ncis wrote:
assultpwner, with his g3, which was automatic, fired a shot through the slot and shot me in the !#$%ing head right above my glasses! after that we shared the story and a coke, it was weird and fun!

haha, good times....
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:39 pm

yeah, i remember that. that dang gun has given me some bad scars since you got it.
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:05 pm

hahaha yeah.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 pm

don't worry about Zane he likes to PMS sometimes........ I haven't shot anybody in the face nor' do I plan to its airsoft your not supposed to hurt the enemy...... much. Although one time I almost shot somebody in the face it was after a skirmish I emptyed a whole clip out until it dry fired several times. For some odd reason there was still a BB in the magazine so me being the clown I am point the gun at my buddys face and say "what would you do if I just shot you in the face" after he told me he would kill me I pointed the gun at the ground and pulled the trigger and what do you know? There was a BB still in the gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 pm

It was an accident! I was young and innocent.

Smile

How could you hate a kid with a smile like that?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting someone in the face!   Shooting someone in the face! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting someone in the face!
Page 1 of 1