Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Some tips would be appreciated

Go down 
+4
Spl. Durkee
mgunner564
Bibon
Makedeth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Makedeth
Private
Private

Some tips would be appreciated Empty
PostSubject: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:00 am

Okay, so im getting an electric ak-47 and i would like some tips when i get it out of the box. The battery, how to load it, tighten the screws on the gun maybe, anything for someone who just got their first Battery operated airsoft rifle.
Back to top Go down
Bibon
Private
Private
Bibon

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:04 am

who is the manufacturer?

A&K? kalash?
Back to top Go down
Makedeth
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:11 am

It is a CYMA ak-47. Pretty cheap one but ive heard its a pretty good gun, at least for that price.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:24 am

ok to load it take the mad in your hand and there should be a trap door...slide that openand fill it with bb's....than there should be a little wheel on the bottom wind that up for about a minute and you should be all set!

but if you fire alot you will need to rewind the wheel!!
Back to top Go down
Makedeth
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:41 am

What about the battery? How long to load it? When loading for the first time is the time required longer?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:34 pm

2 hours maximum at a time. Charge in short busts if you don''t know the charge time.
If the battery even gets slightly warm, stop charging.
I'd look into buying a smart charger also.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:06 pm

A.E.G. Tips!!!

1. Always fire in short burts when using full auto. If you shoot constantly in Full Auto mode, it ruins a piston in the gear box. Recommended to shoot in Full Auto, for only about 2-3 seconds a burst. Short bursts only.

2. Whenever you stop using your gun for the day, shoot in semi auto a few times, so make sure the piston is adjusted forward. When using your gun in full auto, it pressures the piston back. So you want to shoot in Semi Auto a bit so that the spring can go forward, and not bend.

3. High cap magazines work as so. These are for AK-47s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xio4R-RtCZ8&eurl=http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php%3FcPath%3D60_61%26products_id%3D1367&feature=player_embedded

4. Always clean your inner barrel, with silicone to clean the insides.

5. If you have a high quality gun, example your cyma ak-47, I would use high precision bbs such as airsoft elites. These bbs are usually perfectly sphereicle. Normal bbs from local sports stores such as crossmans have seams all over. These seams can eventually build up and jam your barrel.

6. DO NOT DRY FIRE YOUR GUN CONTINUEOUSLY. It will hurt your piston, eventually causing it to tear. If you have to dry fire, do it in short bursts. But its best to not even dry fire.

Thats all i have, anyone have any thing to add i'll add to it thanks.
Back to top Go down
mas
Corporal
Corporal
mas

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:13 pm

well you got to charge it for 8 hours and then shoot it...

thats all i got...

P.S. i have one now. so i can tell u
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:18 pm

try to keep it in a good condition and just understand that the gun might POP with a single hit.... doubt it though
Back to top Go down
Makedeth
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:01 am

Cheers Mike, ill keep that in mind!
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:09 am

Cheers.
I forgot to put one more important rule to that by the way, which is.
HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Cyma is a lower end brand maker so you will have to be especailly careful with it . The plastic body is subject to breaking and it can''t take very much punishment . Store it away from extrimities like weather over 100 F degrees and weather under 32 F degrees . don''t dry fire this is one of the best ways to burn out a piston and completely mess up the guns whole internals . Also like be sure to get a smart charger you wont regret it . Well have fun .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:34 pm

yeah mas in one of the ops his barrel broke in half NO AMMOUNT OF GLUEING SHALL EVER CONNECT THE BARREL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some tips would be appreciated   Some tips would be appreciated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some tips would be appreciated
Page 1 of 1