Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great

Go down 
+3
Lone Wolf
socal46
Warsawwarrior9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Hey guys, I've been sniping my past few games and friends are getting quite mad when I shoot them from about 25 yards away (it hurts)
We don't have a bang bang rule or anything unless you are super close to them so I'm looking to get a new pistol so i don't have to shoot them with my sniper from that close.
Does anyone have any suggestions on good electric pistols that are under 70 dollars?
I've been looking at this spring gun right now and I think it's my best bet so far. What do you guys think?

Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great 744

Possibly the highest quality spring powered 1911 ever produced. The new Smith & Wesson SW1911 Ultra Grade features fully licensed trademarks and intense detail.
Flat tactical finish gives this KWC made 1911 an intimidating look and has the firepower to back it up.
Features: finely detailed competition Locking slide, sequential serial numbers, diamond cut checkered grips, grooved and cross vented trigger, tactical white dot front and rear sights.
Metal parts include: inner and outer barrel, muzzle cowling, slide guide rod, front sight, breech plate, slide stop, trigger, safety lever, rear sight, hammer and grip safety.
Full size metal speed load magazine can be reloaded in seconds. Magazines from the compensated KWC 1911A1 Ultra Grade are compatible with this gun as well.
New high power spring produces a forceful .6J punch rivaling the Model 17 High Power. The box states a muzzle velocity of only 188fps with .2g BBs however our tests using a KSC .2g showed velocities in excess of 250 fps!
User note: When loading a magazine with the slide locked back you should pull back on the slide to release it and chamber the next round instead of pushing the slide lock lever. While using the slide release we found the first BB did not always chamber.

Operation: Spring
Muzzle velocity: 250 fps w/ .2g
Effective range: 80-100 feet
Ammo type: .2g
Hop Up: Fixed
Weight: 1.8 lbs
Magazine capacity: 12
Length: 9 inches
Comes with orange tip
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
socal46
Corporal
Corporal
socal46

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm

nice i like spring pistols better then gas also. but i would ay get a glock
Back to top Go down
http://scar.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Dude 25 yds is 75 feet.
The furthest MED rule I have seen was 20 ft.

The KWC 1911 is a good choice.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm

heh well i guess i shouldnt be shooting that close anyway... I took mine out to a shooting range and went out to 25 yds and shot a piece of metal lining the shooting building and put quite a dent into it.. >.< Idk i guess it just hurts that much, still I do need to get one so they do not get mad anymore... They have a whole bunch of cheap 30-50 $ max spring guns while im up top sniping them all... =[ I'd much rather be a spotter but since we only have teams of about 3-4 people I can't really do that plus no radios...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:35 pm

get a glock =]
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm

The Crank electric pistol

This actually looks right up my alley, getting a laser sight to put on it, should work nice for what i need it for, even for a surprise jump by an enemy...
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:47 pm

pretty....
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:19 pm

ive heard good from that gun. i wouldnt get it off of any other place besides airsoft gi though.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:12 pm

socal46 wrote:
nice i like spring pistols better then gas also. but i would ay get a glock

Never!! haha how so? I own three gas pistols (A KWA .45, a WE Luger, and S&W, but that one is CO2) and I also have four spring pistols, and I would pick my gas ones ANY day. Trust me, once you get to the bigger leagues, or really if you're going up against any SLIGHTLY experienced player with an AEG, a springer just won't do.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Purchased it (The Crank) and it was shipped out on the 19th, supposed to be here on the 27th ayay so excited
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry for the DP but I just got it and so far have shot around 200 rounds through it just testing how it works, also purchased a laser sight for it and it works great. Perfect for what I need, not alot of velocity to it, but hey you don't need that in a pistol do you? It's great for those close quarter battles and also suprise jumps by enemies.
I don't have a testing video myself, but here is a video of the exact pistol (2 actually) on youtube, so if you wanna see it for yourself, be my guest.
Cyma G18 aka the Crank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great   Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a good back up pistol $70 and lower electric would be great
Page 1 of 1