Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I need a recon set.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

I need a recon set. Empty
PostSubject: I need a recon set.   I need a recon set. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:15 am

Guys help me, I need a recon set for someone on our team. I'm hoping he can be recon for our team, so do you guys know any gun from the price range 100-150 that is quiet and has fps for C.Q.B. only. Also do you guys suggest any light vests? The guy I'm playing with is 5'4 like me. Anything would help thanks.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

I need a recon set. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a recon set.   I need a recon set. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I don''t really know if you can have a Recon in CQB but since your asking......... If you want a quiet inexpensive gun go for a shotgun. There great in CQB relitively queit and compact. Most CQB guns are electric something like an Mp5 or SMG so they make a good bit of noise...... anyway you know what im talking about. Recon is more of a long range woodland type of player. I don''t play much CQB so I don''t know about Recon players in CQB. Most woodland players are snipers with bolt actions that can take an enemy out at a distance if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1

I need a recon set.
Page 1 of 1