Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Best brand of BBs to buy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralliart40
Private
Private

Best brand of BBs to buy? Empty
PostSubject: Best brand of BBs to buy?   Best brand of BBs to buy? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:34 am

I have an Echo 1 G36K. I know bbs aren't necessarily gun specific but what brand should I buy? I don't want to spend a fortune but I'd like some high quality stuff. Also does anyone know if my gun has 14mm counter clockwise threads under the orange flash hider that comes on the gun? I'd like to buy a mock silencer to attach to it but I want to know if I have threads before I take off the orange piece or buy a silencer/suppressor/barrel extension.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Best brand of BBs to buy?   Best brand of BBs to buy? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:50 am

Best brand of bbs? I use airsoft elites. They've never failed me yet. my gun's never been jammed, always fires right

as for your echo g36k threading, i have no clue. But I do know this, your going to need alot of strength to take that orange cap off.
Back to top Go down
Ralliart40
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Best brand of BBs to buy?   Best brand of BBs to buy? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:52 am

I'm a big boy, lol. You have to take out an alan screw and melt the glue underneath with a hair dryer. Smile I just want to know if there are threads Wink thanks for the quick Reply though Smile
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Best brand of BBs to buy?   Best brand of BBs to buy? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:55 am

yeah no problem
haha good luck to you
a 14mm counter threading should be the type, but i'd call an airsoft store to check it out if i were you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best brand of BBs to buy?   Best brand of BBs to buy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best brand of BBs to buy?
Page 1 of 1