Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW)   Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm

So i was browsing around on evike (on my way to the TM section to look at mp5s) when i saw a new company listed...
Celcius, ive never heard of them so i decided to see what they've got and i found a PTW for $600
http://www.airsoftpost.com/preorder-06202009-celcius-technology-m4a1-celcius-training-weapon-airsoft-p-31209.html
My first thought is neat, a cheaper Trainer,
but idk check it out...
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW)   Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:42 pm

I have a friend who has one on order. The guy who got one of the first runs in Hong Kong is having trouble with his, but I think he had a prototype. Search the Celcius on youtube and you will see his stuff.

I would still grab a PTW personally, if you dropped the price by $400 how many corners did you have to cut? Plus look at it this way, you could get a much nicer and more realistic training GBB with that amount of cash.

sticks
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW)   Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:07 am

Yea i would still rather have a systema tho,
Its like choosing between a JG and a Marui
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW)   Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celcius personal trainer m4 (NEW)
Page 1 of 1