Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

l85 grenade launcher.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saber95
Private
Private
saber95

l85 grenade launcher..... Empty
PostSubject: l85 grenade launcher.....   l85 grenade launcher..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 pm

I have an ics l85a2.. great gun by the way...and ive been looking for external up grades for my gun...its a fairly new product for ics and as of yet they have no mods that i can find... now i did find a star l85 grenade launcher but im not sure if it will fit on my gun or not... this grenade launcher costs 350.00USD so i don't want to get one just to find ouy it don't fit... can any one help me out with this??? anything will be appreciated... thanks.......................
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
Private
Private
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: l85 grenade launcher.....   l85 grenade launcher..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.gijoearmynavy.com/
saber95
Private
Private
saber95

PostSubject: Re: l85 grenade launcher.....   l85 grenade launcher..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 am

thanks for the link.. but for 260.US i think id rather get a new gun.. like the KWA g36c...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: l85 grenade launcher.....   l85 grenade launcher..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

l85 grenade launcher.....
Page 1 of 1