Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My new JG G3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

My new JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: My new JG G3   My new JG G3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am

My new JG G3 Pic0104d

My new JG G3 Pic0105p

So....i just got my new JG G3 T3 SG1. Im pretty stoked to use it more. I just had a little field skirmish today and it held up pretty well. The battery you see is an Intellect 9.6 volt 3600 MaH large type i bought to give it that extra "umpf." It doesnt quite fit in the stock so ill have to figure some rig out. I also purchased 5 King Arms 110 round mid-caps. They are ok...one already broke...the spring flew out the bottom on the field. Sad Anyway...the gun is great so far, haven't tested it too much, but there is a game this august i hope to go to and see what it can do and to get it chrono'd. I'll get more pics up tomorrow or very soon, my camera died.

Oh yeah, its got a nasty rate of fire with the intellect :p
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

My new JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new JG G3   My new JG G3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:25 am

Nice, I always had a tic for the G3,

Most G3īs need just a minimum of tuning, and they become a seious threat on the Playing Field, Twisted Evil

Draw back, they are long..... and over a period of time they seem to have the same mystical powers as Back Pack Radios, the longer you carry them the heavier they get. Very Happy

Sweet !!
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

My new JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new JG G3   My new JG G3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 am

yea really nice i didnt know JG made a G3.........lol i can't wait till my rifle rag and paint is done on my bar10 ahhh

awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

My new JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new JG G3   My new JG G3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:29 am

can i get a link please?
for everything
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

My new JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new JG G3   My new JG G3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 pm

My G3

They also have one without rails, and one with a bi-pod:

No Rails

No rails, but has a bi-pod

The King Arms Mid-caps

Intellect Battery

I also got a smart charger, not sure if you wanted to see that, if so ill link you to it too.

Also, the only thing i see on this gun that im gonna do right away to it is replace the hop-up bucking. Its not doing that great for me right now. Maybe over more time it will get adjusted better. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new JG G3   My new JG G3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new JG G3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Pictures/Videos-
Jump to: