Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bluetooth or walkie talkie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior33
Private
Private

Bluetooth or walkie talkie? Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth or walkie talkie?   Bluetooth or walkie talkie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

I have a bluetooth for my palm centro and i was thinking of replacing our walkie talkies with these devices. Walkies have a loud beeping sound when you recieve a message or w/e. I tried a headset for a walkie and the wires are agitating! The more hands free the less difficult for ex. If you need to talk on a walkie you have to hold it in another hand while trying to "fight off the enemy" sort of speak. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Warrior33
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth or walkie talkie?   Bluetooth or walkie talkie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Sorry i accidently posted this twice. I tried to copy something and this topic got copied instead.
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth or walkie talkie?   Bluetooth or walkie talkie? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:47 pm

My friend has walkie talkies with headsets...on the wire for the headset there is a button to push to talk..and when the headset is in it doesnt make a loud beep so everyone can hear it...sometimes the cord does get irritating..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth or walkie talkie?   Bluetooth or walkie talkie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth or walkie talkie?
Page 1 of 1